Want your 1st date to be a success? Go watch a superhero movie May 23, 11:50 am
Johannesburg, May 23 (ANI): Superhero films are key to success on a first date, according to a survey.
Words that can kill marriages revealed May 21, 12:10 pm
New York, May 21 (ANI): Words can play a powerful role in marriages. They can cut you, heal you, inspire you, and stop you from certain actions.
What not to do when your spouse finds your affair May 19, 1:13 pm
Washington, May 19 (ANI): People can make matters worse by not taking responsibility for their actions, when they are caught cheating by their spouses.
Things over 50s should be aware of while dating online May 14, 3:44 pm
New York, May 14 (ANI): Millions of men and women over 50 are on dating sites every day looking for that special person they dream about.
How to predict if a couple is heading for splitsville May 12, 10:40 am
Melbourne, May 12 (ANI): Psychologists believe that it is possible to predict whether or not a couple will get divorced.
Seven tips for men to understand women revealed May 10, 11:02 am
Sydney, May 10 (ANI): A new survey has helped compile seven tips on how men can rise above others in their dealings with women.
Five things cheating moms do during affairs on the sly May 9, 10:53 am
Washington, May 9 (ANI): Many women are having trouble juggling their parenting responsibilities with extramarital affairs, a new survey has revealed.
How to lead a happy married life May 8, 1:38 pm
New York, May 8 (ANI): A happy married life needs a lot of hard work, sacrifice and trust to make it a success, and this goes without saying the amount of selflessness, understanding and care.
Melbourne, May 7 (ANI): Six and a half months, to be precise, is the point where women decide enough is enough, and start to demand changes in their man's fashion sense, a new survey has revealed.
Moments that can make or break a couple revealed May 7, 12:31 pm
New York, May 7 (ANI): These are the times when a couple show their truest selves which could make or break their relationship.
7 ways to win an argument with hubby revealed May 4, 4:17 pm
New York, May 4 (ANI): A recent article in The New York Times has revealed some negotiating tactics that could help you win an argument with your husband.
Depression linked to unsupportive spouses May 3, 11:46 am
New York, May 3 (ANI): People, who have unsupportive or critical spouses, are more likely to be in depression compared to others, who are not in a "steady, marriage-like relationship," a study has claimed.
Dating mistakes that could spell doom for your love life Apr 29, 2:00 pm
New York, Apr 29 (ANI): There is always going to trouble in paradise if you're giving less time to your lover and seeking comfort in another's arms.
Sharing 'household chores' key to happy marriage Apr 25, 2:42 pm
London, April 25 (ANI): Marriages last longer and couples are happier when husbands help with housework and childcare, a new research has revealed.
How to identify a love cheat Apr 19, 10:34 am
New York, Apr 19 (ANI): Approximately 30 to 60 percent of men will cheat on their spouses, according to numerous studies.
Why men cheat on women Apr 18, 1:48 pm
New York, Apr 18 (ANI): Most marriages are rocked by infidelity as men often give in to their insatiable sexual appetite.
Signs that prove your love life is still rock solid Apr 17, 12:10 pm
New York, Apr 17 (ANI): We talk a lot here about marriages that end and marriages that go bad, but some are actually rock solid.
Social media could make dents in your love life Apr 13, 2:58 pm
New York, Apr 13 (ANI): Communicating with your partner through various social media channels like Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare, isn't likely doing your marriage any favors, a new study has found.
'Sex and the City' lifestyle ruining marriages Down Under Apr 13, 10:28 am
Melbourne, Apr 13 (ANI): "Sex and the City" syndrome is being blamed for causing the breakdown of a growing number of Australian marriages, a new study suggests.
How to recover after your partner's had an affair Apr 12, 12:15 pm
New York, Apr 12 (ANI): Affairs can be painful and shocking, and can often cause untold damage.
India News Slide Shows
- US man arrested for dialling 911 more than 100 times in one month
- Self-regulation skills better in American girls than boys
- Want greater life expectancy? Live in a high rise
- Want your 1st date to be a success? Go watch a superhero movie
- Depression among dads can affect quality of father-child interaction
- 'Nude' UK man cuts off penis with kitchen knife in residential street
- Having sex with good friend post split could help heal broken heart
- Kids who breathe second-hand smoke likelier to be aggressive adults
- Casual sex after split could help heal broken hearts
- Meditation helps kids perform better at school
- Happy marriage could lead to weight gain
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- 'Haunted house' listed on eBay for 1 euro
- Meet the UAE man who was deported from Saudi Arabia 'for being too handsome'
- Explicit film 'Paradise:Love' on female sex tourists cheered in Cannes
- Global obesity epidemic linked to addiction to unhealthy food
- Chemicals in plastics linked to elevated blood pressure in kids and teens
- Daily dose of calcium helps women live longer
- 'Third world' teens facing lifestyle risks of 'first world'
- Soy-based supplement reduces menopausal hot flashes, muscle and joint pain