Ten things to avoid while seducing a woman revealed Jun 17, 3:42 pm
Washington, June 17 (ANI): If you want to win a women you need to avoid certain things.
Three words never to be said on 1st date revealed Jun 17, 12:01 pm
Washington, June 17 (ANI): A divorce coach and author has revealed the three words that no man or woman wants to hear on their first date, as it creepy.
'Love drug' could help improve marriages Jun 13, 11:07 am
Washington, June 13 (ANI): Researchers have claimed that administering the hormone oxytocin, which facilitates attachment and bonding, to couples may improve their marital life.
New York, June 9 (ANI): A new study has found that people who post about their relationship on Facebook are more satisfied and secure in their marriages than those who do not.
New York, June 7(ANI): A 24-year-old Brooklyn resident launched a matchmaking service to help fellow New Yorkers find romance, without the hassle of dating websites.
Spouses revealed as most irritating backseat drivers Jun 7, 1:33 pm
New York, June 7 (ANI): A recent survey has found that spouses make the worst backseat drivers.
Mistakes that can lead to divorce revealed Jun 4, 3:58 pm
New York, June 4 (ANI): It's always best to know where to really concentrate our efforts so we can give our marriages the best chance to survive.
9 out of 10 people find cheating morally wrong May 30, 11:13 am
New York, May 30 (ANI): A recent poll has showed that 91 percent of people find infidelity morally wrong.
Men and women lie about sex to match gender stereotypes May 29, 11:36 am
Washington, May 29 (ANI): Men and women will lie about their sexual behavior to match cultural expectations about how they should act - even though they wouldn't distort other gender-related behaviors, a new research has suggested.
Want your 1st date to be a success? Go watch a superhero movie May 23, 11:50 am
Johannesburg, May 23 (ANI): Superhero films are key to success on a first date, according to a survey.
Words that can kill marriages revealed May 21, 12:10 pm
New York, May 21 (ANI): Words can play a powerful role in marriages. They can cut you, heal you, inspire you, and stop you from certain actions.
What not to do when your spouse finds your affair May 19, 1:13 pm
Washington, May 19 (ANI): People can make matters worse by not taking responsibility for their actions, when they are caught cheating by their spouses.
Things over 50s should be aware of while dating online May 14, 3:44 pm
New York, May 14 (ANI): Millions of men and women over 50 are on dating sites every day looking for that special person they dream about.
How to predict if a couple is heading for splitsville May 12, 10:40 am
Melbourne, May 12 (ANI): Psychologists believe that it is possible to predict whether or not a couple will get divorced.
Seven tips for men to understand women revealed May 10, 11:02 am
Sydney, May 10 (ANI): A new survey has helped compile seven tips on how men can rise above others in their dealings with women.
Five things cheating moms do during affairs on the sly May 9, 10:53 am
Washington, May 9 (ANI): Many women are having trouble juggling their parenting responsibilities with extramarital affairs, a new survey has revealed.
How to lead a happy married life May 8, 1:38 pm
New York, May 8 (ANI): A happy married life needs a lot of hard work, sacrifice and trust to make it a success, and this goes without saying the amount of selflessness, understanding and care.
Melbourne, May 7 (ANI): Six and a half months, to be precise, is the point where women decide enough is enough, and start to demand changes in their man's fashion sense, a new survey has revealed.
Moments that can make or break a couple revealed May 7, 12:31 pm
New York, May 7 (ANI): These are the times when a couple show their truest selves which could make or break their relationship.
7 ways to win an argument with hubby revealed May 4, 4:17 pm
New York, May 4 (ANI): A recent article in The New York Times has revealed some negotiating tactics that could help you win an argument with your husband.
India News Slide Shows
- Parenting and home environment can influence kids' health
- Forget dinner or movie! First dates need more excitement
- Russian multimillionaire wants humans to become immortal by 2045
- Florida teen becomes internet sensation by hitching ride on 30ft shark
- Malaysian village in panic over discovery of Bigfoot prints
- Brit school principal recommends sex education class be taught by porn star
- Do you fall asleep in front of TV? It's one of 40 signs you're getting old
- Women want younger men while dating online
- Babies who witness violence at home show aggression in school
- Colombian poet wants to sell testicles for $20K to travel Europe
- Happy marriage could lead to weight gain
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- 'Haunted house' listed on eBay for 1 euro
- Explicit film 'Paradise:Love' on female sex tourists cheered in Cannes
- Meet the UAE man who was deported from Saudi Arabia 'for being too handsome'
- Chidambaram for mobilisation of resources from insurance and pension sector for IDFs
- Big security data claims businesses unable to use power to ward off threats: McAfee Study
- Increase production of oil and coal, restrict gold consumption, says Chidambaram
- Japan's ORIX acquires over 25 percent share of MEDGULF insurance firm
- Rolex beats Apple to become Britain's most-loved brand
- Pak senators call for civilian control over 'surreptitious' intelligence agencies
- Gadaffi's former aides acquitted in Lockerbie bombing victims' compensation case
- Petition moved in SC against law minister for aiding Musharraf during Nov 3 emergency
- Aussie sex workers' group urges govt. to let in foreign prostitutes as 'skilled workers'
- US brands two-day summit between Obama, Xi 'constructive' and 'positive'
- Prenatal exposure to chemical in plastic could lead to obesity
- Skipping breakfast may up diabetes risk in obese women
- High-fat diet during pregnancy linked to offspring's increased weight
- 'Third world' teens facing lifestyle risks of 'first world'
- Soy-based supplement reduces menopausal hot flashes, muscle and joint pain
- Oz woman develops French accent after suffering head injury in car accident
- Islamic superhero 'The 99' gaining worldwide popularity
- Oz lovers lost millions on online dating scams
- Why we tend to roll back into our regional twangs after a few drinks
- Row over household chores behind most marriage breakdowns
- Curiosity blasts Martian rocks to help discover ancient past of Red Planet
- 4 women among 8 candidates selected to be NASA's newest astronaut trainees
- ESA's Herschel telescope finally switched off
- 'Incredible' image reveals over one billion stars in Milky Way
- Many billions of super-Earths may be orbiting red dwarfs in Milky Way