New York, May 23 (ANI): Food-inspired clothing like butcher briefs, meat socks and chef jeans could soon become a reality.
Versace's new collection features dresses and mini skirts for men May 22, 11:39 am
Melbourne, May 22 (ANI): Versace has debuted lace and zebra print dresses, and mini skirts for guys.
Victoria's Secret rejects plea for breast cancer survivor bras May 21, 3:55 pm
Washington, May 21 (ANI): Victoria's Secret has rejected a woman's appeal for a "survivor line" of bras.
Colourful socks trending among fashion loving men May 20, 11:13 am
New York, May 20 (ANI): Men are putting their best foot forward by kicking safe black socks to the curb in favor of bright colours and dashing prints.
Soon, scented undies for men May 14, 10:43 am
New York, May 14 (ANI): An underwear company from France has raised nearly 19,000 euros from enthusiastic investors for its next titillating creation-sweet-smelling underpants for men.
NRA unveils `bra with a gun` May 7, 10:28 am
New York, May 7 (ANI): The National Rifle Association's annual convention in the US unveiled an assortment of female-friendly gun accessories, including a bright pink bra with a gun holster.
Oz company offering men's lingerie with a frilly twist May 5, 3:05 pm
Melbourne, May 5 (ANI): One Brisbane-based company is offering male lingerie with a frilly twist.
Do stylish women attract men? May 3, 3:40 pm
New York, May 3 (ANI): Fashion-loving ladies have often thought that having a good sense in fashion is an asset.
Lingerie brand in hot water over 'MILF' ad campaign May 3, 12:33 pm
New York, May 3 (ANI): Lingerie brand True and Co. has sparked criticism in their attempt to co-opt the acronym "MILF" for it's own promotional purposes.
World's first supermodel Janice Dickinson 'broke' Apr 23, 11:25 am
Washington, Apr. 23 (ANI): World's first supermodel Janice Dickinson is reportedly broke and has declared bankruptcy.
Google Doodle honours iconic photographer Sir Norman Parkinson Apr 22, 12:39 pm
London, Apr. 22 (ANI): Google brought out their new doodle on Sunday to celebrate iconic fashion photographer Sir Norman Parkinson's 100th birth anniversary.
Now, jeans that moisturise your legs when you wear them Apr 18, 2:35 pm
Melbourne, Apr 18 (ANI): In a first for the Australian market, Jeanswest has launched innovative denim called Thermolite - a lightweight fabric made with hollow-core fibres, enabling it to trap air for greater insulation, creating a layer of warmth between fabric and skin.
New York, Apr 11 (ANI): American Apparel is once again in hot water with Britain's advertising watchdog for using "voyeuristic" images of women in "vulnerable poses."
Ex-Vogue editor says models eat tissues to stay skinny Apr 4, 4:51 pm
New York, April 4 (ANI): Kirstie Clements, who was fired from her job as editor-in-chief of Vogue Australia last year has released a book, in which she has exposed the dark side of the fashion publishing industry.
100pc crocodile skin T-shirt on sale for $91,500! Mar 29, 3:55 pm
New York, Mar 29 (ANI): Hermes'100 percent crocodile skin T-shirt has been put for sale at the luxury brand's Madison Avenue flagship.
Sick of lumpy bras! Try new breast-shaped dryer that uses infrared light to zap moisture Mar 29, 12:13 pm
New York, March 29 (ANI): A Los Angeles based engineer has found a solution for women sick of wearing misshapen, lumpy bras, ruined from too many tumbles in the dryer.
New York, March 28 (ANI): Victoria's Secret is getting heat from parents, who are petitioning the fashion-forward lingerie brand to yank the latest campaign for its popular Pink line saying that the ads are sexualizing young girls.
Neon colours sparkled runway of Lakme Fashion Week Mar 27, 2:25 pm
Mumbai, Mar 27 (ANI): Neon colours sparkled on the runway as models catwalk for ace designers on the finale of the Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai on Wednesday.
Top models pose like hookers in new Louis Vuitton ad Mar 23, 10:35 am
New York, Mar. 23 (ANI): Top models Cara Delevingne and Georgia May Jagger have posed as Louis Vuitton-wearing prostitutes in a new video.
World's longest dress unveiled in England Mar 22, 10:27 am
Washington, Mar 22 (ANI): World's longest dress that stretches 1500 sq. ft. wide with a length of 150 ft was unveiled in England.
India News Slide Shows
- First edition of Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone fetches 150,000 pounds
- UK mayor 'drives' car through supermarket's front door
- Brazilian girl's bid to sell virginity now turns into reality TV series
- Food-inspired clothing like butcher briefs, meat socks could soon be reality
- Kids of married parents less likely to be obese
- Do women get two types of orgasms?
- Human intelligence on the decline since Victorian Era
- US man arrested for dialling 911 more than 100 times in one month
- Self-regulation skills better in American girls than boys
- Want greater life expectancy? Live in a high rise
- Happy marriage could lead to weight gain
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- 'Haunted house' listed on eBay for 1 euro
- Meet the UAE man who was deported from Saudi Arabia 'for being too handsome'
- Explicit film 'Paradise:Love' on female sex tourists cheered in Cannes
- Global obesity epidemic linked to addiction to unhealthy food
- Chemicals in plastics linked to elevated blood pressure in kids and teens
- Daily dose of calcium helps women live longer
- 'Third world' teens facing lifestyle risks of 'first world'
- Soy-based supplement reduces menopausal hot flashes, muscle and joint pain