Tips to 'treat painful sex' May 13, 5:34 pm
Washington, May 13 (ANI): A physician specializing in bioidentical hormone therapy has offered some tips to deal with dyspareunia, the technical term for pain during sexual intercourse, which can be related to mental or physical causes.
New book exposes surprising secrets of female sexuality May 13, 12:08 pm
New York, May 13 (ANI): A new book has challenged the long-standing myths about women and sex, by exposing the secrets of female sexuality, including monogamy and fantasies.
Myths about women's sexual desire busted May 10, 3:03 pm
New York, May 10 (ANI): There is so much misinformation floating around about women's sexual desire, that it is time to set the record straight.
London, Apr 24 (ANI): One author in Israel has released a book on physical intimacy to educate young Jewish couples who likely have very little bedroom experience with the opposite sex.
Even men fake orgasms Apr 23, 10:05 am
London, Apr 23 (ANI): When it comes to faking orgasms, women are very good at it, but a new study and a new book have both revealed that an increasing number of men fake it too.
How long does sex actually last? Apr 21, 12:24 pm
New York, Apr 21 (ANI): People are curious about what goes on in other people's bedrooms, mainly because they want to know how it compares to what's going on in their own.
Johannesburg, Apr. 9 (ANI): A team of international scientists have said that women do find men with larger penises more attractive.
Entire school year groups have watched porn Apr 4, 4:51 pm
London, April 4 (ANI): The children's watchdog has shockingly revealed that the entire year groups of young teenage children in schools have seen adult pornography.
How intimacy changes for men over 50 Mar 26, 2:19 pm
New York, Mar 26 (ANI): When it comes to sex for men over 50, all interested parties seem to focus on erections or more specifically, the increased difficulty to get and/or maintain an erection that goes with age.
4 myths about healthy sex busted Mar 26, 1:21 pm
Washington, Mar. 26 (ANI): Most of the couples have no idea that their sex lives are in better shape than they think-even with the occasional off-night or dry spell.
5 ways to heal 'sexless marriage' Mar 25, 11:38 am
Washington, March 25 (ANI): Sex is worth nurturing as it helps you stay bonded and strengthens your love and closeness, but it fades away after years of marriage.
Washington, March 24 (ANI): A California based designer has come out with a line of jewellery that doubles as sex toys.
Ideal sex sessions last for 23 minutes Mar 15, 11:39 am
London, March 15 (ANI): People in Britain think that ideal sex should last 23 minutes and should happen before 11pm on a Saturday, according to a poll.
How to get a man, keep him and make him beg for more! Mar 5, 1:54 pm
London, Mar 5 (ANI): A 27-year-old nymphomaniac from New York is teaching women across the world how to get a man, keep him and make him beg for more.
Sex secrets of happily married couples revealed Mar 5, 12:20 pm
New York, Mar 5 (ANI): Women's top turn-on is "feelings of love" for their partner, followed by "when your partner takes initiative," while men's top turn-on is "seeing your partner in sexy clothes," followed by "feelings of love," a new survey has revealed.
71pc Brit women don't mind endearing pain to enjoy sex Feb 15, 1:00 pm
London, Feb 15 (ANI): Almost three quarters of British women wouldn't mind "a little more pain" to turn them on in the bedroom, a new survey has revealed.
Why men give excuses to avoid sex with their partners Jan 30, 11:23 am
London, Jan 30 (ANI): Turning down an intimate night of passion with a woman to watch soap operas, may not rest easy in some households.
Women now more likely to want sex than their male partners Jan 25, 11:29 am
London, Jan 25 (ANI): It's no longer the women, who is bailing out of late night intimacy with cries of headaches, stomach cramps and baby-related exhaustion, but these days its men, who are actually more likely to be the ones saying "not tonight, darling."
Why your first sexual experience really matters Jan 12, 11:09 am
London, Jan 12 (ANI): The first time really is important, as researchers claim that the quality of your first sexual experience colours your sex life for years to come.
London, December 16 (ANI): India, which has the reputation of a conservative society where sex is still a taboo subject, is yet another nation to be swept up in the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' craze with the best-selling erotic trilogy encouraging S and M fans to come out of the closet for the first time.
India News Slide Shows
- Foreigners to outnumber Brits in London by 2031
- Tepees latest household craze in US
- Toddler who survived Saudi car crash found moving in body bag
- Dog sings along to fav Adele song
- Colourful socks trending among fashion loving men
- Who you should or shouldn't listen to when it comes to relationships
- Teens in relationship experience both sides of dating violence
- Brisbane cyclists' loud sex talks led to renaming of route
- Men still won't sacrifice their careers for fatherhood, claims new book
- OZ school under fire for holding mini models contest
- Happy marriage could lead to weight gain
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- 'Haunted house' listed on eBay for 1 euro
- Meet the UAE man who was deported from Saudi Arabia 'for being too handsome'
- Explicit film 'Paradise:Love' on female sex tourists cheered in Cannes
- Chinese hackers resume cyber attacks on U.S. companies, government agencies
- Obama's approval rating unchanged despite various scandals, finds poll
- DPRK fires another short-range missile: Media
- Ariel Castro 'not a monster', claims lawyer
- Asian-American leaders discuss immigration, civil rights issues in meeting with Obama
- Treatment of sleep apnea improves blood sugar levels in prediabetes
- Joint replacement surgery might be avoidable in future
- Sleep apnea in seniors linked to Alzheimer's
- 'Third world' teens facing lifestyle risks of 'first world'
- Soy-based supplement reduces menopausal hot flashes, muscle and joint pain
- Mice and lizard return after a month in space
- Asteroid 9 times larger than Queen Elizabeth 2 ship to sail past Earth on May 31
- Venus, Jupiter and Mercury will come closest to one another on May 28
- 'Incredible' image reveals over one billion stars in Milky Way
- Many billions of super-Earths may be orbiting red dwarfs in Milky Way