Do's for good winter hair Dec 6, 4:07 pm
New Delhi, Dec 6 (ANI): From dandruff to split ends and wispy hay-like, our hair takes a huge toll during the winter season.
How to look after your skin during winter holidays Dec 2, 10:32 am
Washington, Dec 2 (ANI): The combination of freezing temperatures, limited sleep, sugary treats and cocktails during a holiday can be very troublesome for the skin, according to a dermatologist.
51 percent women forego Brazilian waxes and grooming pubic hair Nov 21, 5:12 pm
Washington, November 21 (ANI): Several women are choosing to forego grooming their pubic hair, a new study has revealed.
How to change your hairstyle Nov 18, 2:46 pm
New Delhi, Nov 18 (ANI): It's often said that first impression is the last impression, and the initial thing that catches everyone's attention is your hair and skin.
Tips to make new look work! Nov 18, 2:09 pm
New Delhi, November 18 (ANI): If you are planning to change your look, here are certain things to keep in mind.
Tips to manage colour-treated hair revealed Nov 18, 12:19 pm
Washington, Nov 18 (ANI): While colouring hair has become a common beauty treatment, the process can leave your hair dry and brittle.
What's 'in' for women in hairstyle department this winter Nov 17, 11:46 am
New Delhi, Nov. 17 (ANI): Wanting to change your look for the winter season? Start with a new hairstyle.
Style secrets of perfect hair-dos revealed! Nov 16, 1:32 pm
New Delhi, November 16 (ANI): Have a party to attend! Here are some tips to get the right hair-do.
How to choose perfect hair colour revealed Nov 15, 3:18 pm
New Delhi, Nov 15 (ANI): There are certain mind numbing questions which confuse us while choosing the perfect hair colour.
Perfect hair style for different face shapes revealed! Nov 15, 1:49 pm
New Delhi, November 15 (ANI): As the right hair cut for your face makes a huge difference, the correct hair styles for different face shapes has been revealed.
Melbourne, November 15 (ANI): Blue tints are the best way to attract attention to Instagram pictures, a study has revealed.
How to keep your skin happy during flights revealed Nov 5, 4:30 pm
Melbourne, Nov. 5 (ANI): Frequent flying can be harsh on your skin, eyes and lips, but with the right techniques you can overcome such issues, according to an expert.
Girls asking if they are ugly, 'disturbing' new YouTube trend Oct 28, 3:22 pm
New York, October 28 (ANI): A new alarming trend has gone viral on YouTube where young girls questioning their beauty and looking to be validated by even by those they don't know.
What we eat could determine our looks Oct 12, 10:50 am
Melbourne, Oct. 12 (ANI): A gastroenterologist has said that what goes into our bodies, mainly our gastrointestinal tract, affects how we look.
London, Oct 03 (ANI): Basic cost of looking good for an average woman is 18,000 pounds over a typical adult lifetime of 64.6 years, a new poll has revealed.
Sharp spike in young women opting for 'designer vaginas' Sep 20, 12:48 pm
London, Sept 20 (ANI): Young women are turning to surgery in their quest for the perfect vagina, according to a new survey.
London, Aug 08 (ANI): The typical woman changes her hair and make-up 572 times and revamps her wardrobe 298 times during her lifetime, a new poll has revealed.
Illegal buttock enlargement surgeries killing Miami women Aug 6, 4:56 pm
New York, Aug 06 (ANI): In a quest for a larger and shapelier bottom, women across the US are risking their lives for black market procedures, which often involves home-improvement materials such as silicone injected by people with no medical training.
More men going in for 'waxed look' Aug 4, 4:36 pm
Melbourne, Aug 04 (ANI): Modern men are embracing the hairless look and are opting to wax despite the pain, it has been revealed.
Secrets of beautiful skin may lie in $180 'bird poop facials'! Aug 4, 11:36 am
Washington, Aug 4 (ANI): A new and bizarre "bird poop" facial treatment has been trending among the beauty conscious for its rejuvenating effect.
India News Slide Shows
- New `Case N` to deploy cushions to save smartphones from falling
- Subway India fetches Rs 51k by auctioning sandwich for charity
- Today is 'Work in the Nude Day'!
- Do's for good winter hair
- Wife tweets hubby's accident unknowingly
- Video footage shows mysterious glowing creature in Bristol Harbour
- Couple receive bag full of cash instead of burgers at McDonald's
- Brits spend 46 bln pounds on gambling machines every year
- Wendy's fires employee for leaving half-smoked joint in burger
- Now, algorithm to bag best dating partner
- Facebook accused of exporting earnings to Cayman Islands
- BlackBerry rejects Beiber's `$200,000, 20 phones` brand ambassador proposal
- 'Male-dominated' Twitter hires first woman board member Marjorie Scardino
- China's Xiaomi hires Google executive to boost overseas business
- Microsoft in talks buy stake in start-up networking site Foursquare
- Japan-ASEAN draft report calls China's new air defence zone 'security threat'
- Sweden partner in NSA snoop-op on Russia, documents reveal
- Asians 11 times more likely to be stopped at British airports: Study
- Nelson Mandela 'on his death bed, but still a fighter', says family
- Kazakhstan celebrates Day of First President
- Kim K receives flak for donating only 10 percent of 'charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Justin Bieber gets detained after drug search at Oz airport
- Alec Baldwin denounces celebrity culture on Twitter
- Kimye planning wedding at Palace of Versailles in France
- Ben Affleck says Batman will be older and wiser in 'Man of Steel' sequel
- Emerging bird flu strain still far from affecting humans
- Monthly wonder jab could cure millions of patients from dementia
- Viagra may also help women curb menstrual cramping
- Actress Nandita Das joins hands with Save the Children to promote breastfeeding
- 'Third world' teens facing lifestyle risks of 'first world'