Indian-origin Counsyl co-founder Balaji Srinivasan steps up as Andreessen Horowitz' general partner Dec 10, 3:20 pm
Washington, Dec. 10 (ANI): Indian-origin academic Balaji Srinivasan, who co-founded genetic-testing company Counsyl, is stepping up as Andreessen Horowitz' eighth general partner.
1 in 5 Americans will reach affluence in lifetime Dec 10, 3:20 pm
Washington, Dec. 10 (ANI): One in five Americans will reportedly become rich for parts of their lives by earning at least 100,000 dollars a year, a new survey reveals.
Washington, Dec. 10 (ANI): Two of the biggest tech companies, and rivals, Apple and Microsoft might not only work together in the near future but also merge in the next 5-10 years, a market analyst has predicted.
London, Dec. 03 (ANI): BlackBerry sales have reportedly dropped to nearly zero in countries like the United States, China, Spain and Japan, with UK remaining its best-selling area.
US Justice Department approves Microsoft-Nokia deal Dec 3, 12:34 pm
Washington, Dec. 3 (ANI): The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has given its approval to Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia's mobile devices and services business.
Washington, Dec. 03 (ANI): The global market for personal computers (PCs) is expected to post its greatest yearly contraction on record in 2013, according to IDC.
London, Dec. 3 (ANI): Apple has reportedly acquired social media data analytics firm Topsy Labs that specialized in using data from Twitter to track customer sentiment.
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos reveals future plans Dec 2, 12:52 pm
Washington, Dec. 02 (ANI): Online book seller Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has revealed his secret to success and future plans of expansion.
Bitcoin breaks $1.2K mark on trading exchange Dec 2, 12:02 pm
Washington, Dec. 2 (ANI): Bitcoin have broken through the 1,200 dollars mark last week on the trading exchange Mt. Gox.
Walmart's choice for new CEO questioned by analysts Nov 26, 4:53 pm
Washington, Nov. 26 (ANI): Walmart's choice for picking Doug McMillion as the CEO is apparently a reflection of the company's status in the US market, with some analysts pointing to its stagnant condition, while the company is still hopeful of growth.
Most U.S. retailers refuse aid to Bangladesh factory victims Nov 23, 4:56 pm
New York, Nov. 23 (ANI): Most United States retailers, who sold garments manufactured in devastated Bangladesh's Rana Plaza factory and Tazreen factory, have refused to join an effort to compensate the families of more than 1,200 workers who died in the factory fire.
Beijing, Nov. 23 (ANI): Hong Kong has said that its next chief executive (CE) should adhere to central government policies and should also love the city to maintain its relationship with Beijing.
Skoda and Audi follow Volkswagen in global recall Nov 15, 3:42 pm
Sydney, Nov. 15 (ANI): After Volkswagen, sister brands Skoda and Audi have followed suit in car recalls over faults in popular models.
New Delhi/Mumbai, Nov.14 (ANI): British Prime Minister David Cameron sought to boost trade and investments and to work together on global issues with India, as he stopped over in New Delhi on his way to the Commonwealth summit in Colombo.
Apple demands $405m from Samsung in patent fight Nov 14, 4:20 pm
Sydney, Nov. 14 (ANI): Apple has demanded Samsung Electronics pay it 405 million dollars for copying vital iPhone and iPad features.
Ebara participates in Myanmar's first Water Expo Nov 12, 3:07 pm
Tokyo, Nov.12 (ANI): Ebara (Thailand) Limited (ETL), a subsidiary of Japan's leading pump manufacturer, Ebara Corporation, recently participated in the first Myanmar Water 2013 Expo.
Kashmir attracts tourists during autumn season Nov 11, 7:15 pm
Srinagar, Nov.11 (ANI): Tourists from around the world are thronging Kashmir in large numbers to enjoy the autumn season in the valley. People are getting a view of picturesque valley during this season.
Nissan kicks off rivalry against Renault Duster with Terrano Nov 8, 1:10 pm
New Delhi, Nov 8 (ANI): Nissan has kicked off rivalry against the Renault duster with the launch of its new car, Terrano.
New Delhi, Oct 29 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Balbir Punj on Tuesday said there is absolutely no decision-making under the Congress-led UPA Government's rule, and added that as a result, the Indian economy is in reverse gear.
Panasonic to slash 7,000 workers in semiconductor business Oct 25, 2:07 pm
Tokyo, Oct. 25 (ANI): Panasonic is planning to sack nearly 7000 employees in its semiconductor business by March 2015 and sell off some of its factories.
India News Slide Shows
- How 'misunderstanding' helped Google execs save millions on jet fuel at cost of taxpayers
- YouTube ad revenues likely to jump 51pc to $5.6bn in 2013
- Chidambaram to DRI: Use latest technologies for improved trade facilitation
- Qatar's Doha Bank to set up first branch in Mumbai
- Facebook to join Standard and Poor's 500-stock index
- Industry enthused with announcement of Nov.2013 trade figures
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup QuikIO
- RBI Governor urges political parties to pass key economic bills
- Security forces gun down three Kuki militants in Manipur
- Yahoo!7 appoints Fairfax sales director Ed Harrison as new CEO
- Consumers focus on quality, not price when offered with range of choices
- Deven Sharma to step down as S and P president
- Food inflation rises to 9.13 pct, Pranab Mukherjee expresses concern
- 'We are looking at garnering greater resources', says W. Bengal Finance Minister
- Probe into 'possible insider trading' at S andP begins following US ratings downgrade
- Prince Harry's ex blitzed him with calls and messages during Sandhurst stint
- Iran livid over Pak's lax border controls allowing terrorists into country
- 2013-14 best time for Pakistan-India peace process: Bejan Daruwalla
- Former US actress admits to sending ricin to Obama, Bloomberg
- Brit man pleads guilty to terror charges in US