Japan's Keisuke Honda set to leave CSKA Moscow for AC Milan Dec 13, 12:11 pm
Johannesburg, Dec 13 (ANI): Japan midfielder Keisuke Honda is set to join AC Milan early in the New Year, the Italian club's vice-president Adriano Galliani has confirmed, according to reports.
Everton midfielder Barkley welcomes Gazza comparisons Dec 13, 11:49 am
Johannesburg, Dec 13 (ANI): Everton midfielder Ross Barkley has said that he welcomes comparisons with Paul Gascoigne and Michael Ballack as his club looks to secure his future at the Premier League side, according to reports.
London, Dec 13 (ANI): The logo of computer chip manufacturer Intel will be printed on the inside of Barcelona players' shirts as part of a unique sponsorship deal, according to reports.
Johannesburg, Dec 13 (ANI): Lionel Messi will be going nowhere as long as Sandro Rosell is in charge at Barcelona, the Catalans' president has said on Thursday, according to reports.
London, Dec 13 (ANI): Roberto Soldado scored his first Tottenham hat-trick as Spurs maintained their 100 percent record in the Europa League by easing past Anzhi Makhachkala 4-1, according to reports.
Sydney, Dec. 12 (ANI): Former Melbourne Victory captain Kevin Muscat has been named the dirtiest player in football.
Man U's dismal show draws $22 million hedge fund bet against it Dec 12, 2:05 pm
Sydney, Dec. 12 (ANI): British hedge fund manager Crispin Odey has reportedly made a 22 million dollar bet that Manchester United's NYSE shares are destined for the same fate as the club's dismal show this season.
Rooney rejects fresh Man-U contract talks Dec 12, 1:06 pm
London, Dec. 12 (ANI): English footballer Wayne Rooney has reportedly rejected Manchester United's latest attempts to open talks over a new contract.
Wayne Rooney tops Premier League's richest footballers list Dec 12, 11:38 am
London, Dec. 12 (ANI): Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has topped the latest rich list of English-born Premier League stars.
Football-talk 'hottest subject' on Twitter in 2013 Dec 12, 11:38 am
London, Dec. 12 (ANI): Football has been the most popular subject on Twitter in 2013, with 7 out of 10 spikes caused by banter about matches.
Johannesburg, Dec. 12 (ANI): Brazilian footballer Neymar has scored his first Barcelona hat-trick as the Catalans secured top spot in Group H of the Champions League with a 6-1 thrashing of Celtic at the Camp Nou.
Chelsea beat Steaua to secure top spot in Champions League Dec 12, 11:11 am
Johannesburg, Dec. 12 (ANI): Chelsea has finished atop its Champions League Group E as the Senegal striker clinched a 1-0 victory against Steaua Bucharest at Stamford Bridge.
Johannesburg, Dec. 12 (ANI): Ten-man AC Milan has scraped into the knockout stages of the Champions League after a battling 0-0 draw with Ajax at the San Siro.
Schalke down 10-man Basel to reach last 16 in Champions League Dec 12, 10:49 am
Johannesburg, Dec. 12 (ANI): Schalke has confirmed their place in the Champions League's knock-out phase with a 2-0 home win against 10-man FC Basel to finish second in Group E behind Chelsea.
Dortmund's late goal against 10-man Marseille propels them to last 16 of Champions League Dec 12, 10:26 am
Johannesburg, Dec. 12 (ANI): Borussia Dortmund has made it through to the last 16 of the Champions League.
Johannesburg, Dec. 12 (ANI): Arsenal has qualified for the last 16 of the Champions League despite losing 2-0 to Napoli.
Spot-fixing not widespread in England, says Football Association Dec 11, 3:21 pm
Johannesburg, Dec. 11 (ANI): English football's governing body has insisted match-fixing was not widespread.
Barca considering leaving Nou Camp for 'new ' 105,000-seat stadium Dec 11, 11:36 am
London, Dec 11 (ANI): Barcelona will make a decision in January on whether to expand their Nou Camp stadium or move to a new location, according to reports.
Man U beat Shakhtar 1-0 in CL to top Group A Dec 11, 10:10 am
Johannesburg, Dec 11 (ANI): Manchester United drew a line beneath recent back-to-back home defeats by overcoming Shakhtar Donetsk 1-0 at Old Trafford on Tuesday to secure top spot in Champions League Group A, according to reports.
Posh shops at Waitrose just like any other mom Dec 10, 1:22 pm
Washington, Dec 10 (ANI): Victoria Beckham has revealed that she goes to Waitrose for weekly shopping just like any other mom and even drags her four kids along.
India News Slide Shows
- Japan's Keisuke Honda set to leave CSKA Moscow for AC Milan
- Everton midfielder Barkley welcomes Gazza comparisons
- Jessica Ennis, McIlroy, Button win worst ad appearance 'award'
- Intel signs 15-mln-pound deal to slap logo on inside of Barcelona's shirt
- Lehmann recalls horror of playing at 'demonic' Perth pitch as teenager
- Boult leads Kiwis to early win in second Test against West Indies
- Arthur says Oz team 'playing how he wanted' before being sacked as coach
- Federer to represent Del Potro, Dimitrov with new agency Team8
- Ecclestone's 'gigantic' F1 book goes on sale for 625,000 dollars
- Tyson blames media for highlighting rape, ear biting charges that took place '1000 years ago'
- Boyle reveals Queen volunteered to appear in Bond Olympics sketch
- Arthur has 'no regrets' over 'disciplinary breach' suspension of Oz quartet from Mohali Test
- Amir Khan to 'pop question' to his student girlfriend in 2012
- Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic's ladyloves to battle it out at Australian Open
- Amir Khan buys 100K pounds ring to propose to sweetheart Faryal Makhdoom
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Natasha Giggs suffers nip-slip during flirtatious cuddle with Kirk Norcross
- Shahid Afridi set for Royals return
- Prince Harry's ex blitzed him with calls and messages during Sandhurst stint
- Iran livid over Pak's lax border controls allowing terrorists into country
- 2013-14 best time for Pakistan-India peace process: Bejan Daruwalla
- Former US actress admits to sending ricin to Obama, Bloomberg
- Brit man pleads guilty to terror charges in US