Spotify offers free streaming on Android, iPhone in Shuffle mode Dec 12, 1:06 pm
Washington, Dec. 12 (ANI): Spotify CEO Daniel Ek has announced a new free streaming service for Android and iOS smartphones.
Google engineer predicts 'screenless' smartphones in future Dec 11, 3:46 pm
London, Dec. 11 (ANI): A Google techie has reportedly predicted 'screenless' computing devices in future, including mobile phones, which would rely purely on voice recognition.
Johannesburg, Dec. 11 (ANI): A new app for iPhone creates a daily timeline of pictures that are found on the device, similar to many apps that prepare digital scrapbooks and journals for storing special memories.
Apple patents 'curved touch screen' design Dec 11, 1:00 pm
Washington, Dec. 11 (ANI): Apple has been reportedly granted patent for curved touch screen designs for smartphones and other devices.
Washington, Dec. 11 (ANI): Samsung has reportedly asked a Canadian customer to remove a video showing his damaged Galaxy S4, as it is apparently denting the company's image.
Now, play popcorn game and enjoy its scent on iPhone Dec 10, 12:44 pm
Washington, Dec. 10 (ANI): If the smell of buttery popcorn entices you, there is an iPhone game for that, which transmits the tasty smell through a dongle attached to the smartphone.
Anonymous Tumblr account criticizes Apple iOS 7 design flaws Dec 9, 1:32 pm
Washington, Dec. 09 (ANI): An anonymous Tumblr account has catalogued nearly a dozen user-experience design issues with Apple iOS 7.
New iPhone case lights up when you get a call! Dec 8, 12:45 pm
Washington, Dec. 8 (ANI): In tune with the festive season, new cases for Apple iPhones have been reportedly developed that light up every time a call or an alert is received.
Raymond Briggs' Snowman game limits kids' in-app purchase to avoid 'parental bill shock' Dec 8, 10:21 am
London, Dec. 8 (ANI): A game, based on Raymond Briggs' The Snowman aims at changing children's mobile gaming habit by capping their in-app purchases.
Android flashlight app 'deceives' millions of users Dec 7, 11:36 am
London, Dec. 07 (ANI): Millions of Android users have been "deceived" by a developer, who gathered their personal data through free flashlight app, the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) said.
iPhone 5S in India costs 22.3% against GDP Dec 6, 2:25 pm
Sydney, Dec. 6 (ANI): Owning an iPhone in India is equivalent to 22.3 percent against the country's GDP, a new study has revealed.
Washington, Dec. 6 (ANI): Samsung has reportedly patented a technology for a transparent touchscreen that would allow users to control the smartphone from both the sides.
Dual screen YotaPhone hits Russian market Dec 5, 10:49 am
Johannesburg, Dec. 05 (ANI): Russian mobile manufacturer Yota Devices has launched a dual screen smartphone with 10.9 centimeters touch screens, one in front and one at the back.
BlackBerry upgrades Android, iOS management platform Dec 4, 2:36 pm
Washington, Dec. 4 (ANI): BlackBerry has reportedly upgraded the management platform Enterprise Server 10 (BES10) for managing Android and iOS smartphones by adding more features and lowering overall costs.
Soon, unlock iPhone with your face as password! Dec 4, 1:24 pm
Washington, Dec. 4 (ANI): Apple has recently patented a technology that would let users unlock their iPhones based on face detection.
Google Nexus at risk of 'special SMS attack' Nov 30, 2:05 pm
London, Nov. 30 (ANI): Google Nexus devices are reportedly vulnerable to a special form of SMS attack which could potentially turn it unresponsive to the mobile Internet service.
New York, Nov 29 (ANI): A new unique smartphone dating application lets users browse matches based on common interests and not on how they look.
YouTube Android app code hints at possible 'Music Pass' service Nov 29, 10:42 am
Washington, Nov. 29 (ANI): The YouTube app for Android reportedly consists of a code that hints towards a possible 'Music Pass' service, in tune with the video site's plans to launch a subscription music service.
Smartwatches won't be hot picks this year: Study Nov 28, 3:20 pm
Washington, Nov. 28 (ANI): Wearable computing is the latest market where every tech company is laying its hands on, but a new study has revealed that smart gear like watches will not be featured on many consumers' holiday wish lists this year.
Tonino Lamborghini rolls out smartphone worth 2,500 pounds! Nov 28, 11:55 am
London, Nov. 28 (ANI): Tonino Lamborghini has reportedly unveiled a smartphone worth a whopping 2,500 pounds for the bling-lovers.
India News Slide Shows
- New 'wink glasses' come as sigh of relief for dry eyes sufferers
- Carla Bruni's naked pics used to lure G20 delegates by hackers
- Twitter adds media lingo, synonyms for ad firms to better target users
- Twitter beats Facebook for 'best tech company to work for' title in 2014
- Soon, drag-drop files on systems with just a stare!
- Microsoft launches tool to charm Gmail users to Outlook
- Google unveils first Asian data centres in Taiwan, Singapore
- Ballmer calls Longhorn OS worst mistake he made as Microsoft CEO
- NSA, GCHQ use Google cookies to spy on suspects
- New material could make solar panels cheaper and more efficient
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Future Kindle Paperwhite to feature 300ppi screen
- Fighter aircraft with deadly 'laser weaponry' come closer to reality
- UNICEF launches app to locate breastfeeding rooms in public places
- Apple's may release iPhone 6 in 2014 summer
- Prince Harry's ex blitzed him with calls and messages during Sandhurst stint
- Iran livid over Pak's lax border controls allowing terrorists into country
- 2013-14 best time for Pakistan-India peace process: Bejan Daruwalla
- Former US actress admits to sending ricin to Obama, Bloomberg
- Brit man pleads guilty to terror charges in US