Apple accused of billion-dollar tax evading scheme May 21, 5:25 pm
London, May 21(ANI): Apple has been accused of evading taxes in UK by creating offshore entities that are not tax resident anywhere, a Senate committee has alleged.
Former Nokia employees make Jolla smartphone May 21, 1:25 pm
London, May 21(ANI): A team of former Nokia employees has come up with a new smartphone called Jolla, pronounced Yol-la, with the same operating system MeeGo, now renamed Sailfish, which was abandoned by Nokia in 2011 in favour of Windows Phone.
New gadget recharges your cellphone in just 30 secs May 21, 11:07 am
Washington, May 21 (ANI): An 18-year-old Indian-American girl has created a device that can help recharge the dead battery of a cellphone in just 30 seconds.
Soon your hand will also be your smartphone May 18, 4:11 pm
Washington, May 18 (ANI): Researchers from the University of Tokyo are in the process of developing a technology to put the mobile phone on the palm of your hand.
New app could help diagnose heart attacks more quickly May 18, 10:58 am
Washington, May 18 (ANI): An experimental, inexpensive iPhone application transmitted diagnostic heart images faster and more reliably than emailing photo images.
BBM chat app now on iOS and Android May 15, 1:04 pm
London, May 15 (ANI): Blackberry has announced that it will make its once popular BBM service available on other platforms like Apple's iOS and Google's Android.
Microsoft Windows 8 update for free later this year May 15, 12:15 pm
Washington, May 15 (ANI): Microsoft has announced that it will offer the update to its latest version of Windows 8 later this year for free. The latest OS has not been able to strike a hit with the users.
Blackberry launches low cost slim and sleek Q5 May 15, 12:15 pm
Washington, May 15 (ANI): Blackberry unveiled its new slim and sleek low priced Q5 and has decided to offer its popular messenger service on other platforms like Android and Apple free of cost.
London, May 14 (ANI): The French Government is planning to introduce one percent tax on the sale of smartphones and tablets in order to fund its culture of music and films.
4G to be passe, Samsung's 5G is here May 14, 12:44 pm
Washington, May 14 (ANI): Samsung Electronics has claimed that it has found a revolutionary way to transmit data swiftly through a fifth generation network, or 5G, which will transform current mobile and internet technology.
iPhone losing battle against 'smarter' smart phones May 13, 5:17 pm
Washington, May 13 (ANI): A report by an independent technology focused analyst house Catalys, has claimed that Apple's iPhone is losing market space to other smart phone manufacturers.
New smartphone app to help fight obesity May 13, 10:00 am
Melbourne, May 13 (ANI): A simple smartphone app to click images of meals could be a helpful slimming aid for obese people, according to the doctors.
Now, app that automatically reshapes your face to look better Apr 30, 12:37 pm
Wellington, Apr 30 (ANI): An app called Pixtr has been developed, which promises to "put your best face forward."
Mobile chat apps overtake SMS for first time ever Apr 30, 12:01 pm
London, Apr. 30 (ANI): The amount of messages being sent using instant chat apps, such as Whatsapp and BlackBerry Messenger, has overtaken the traditional SMS messages for the first time ever, according to a research firm.
New app maintains motivation during weight loss programme Apr 27, 3:05 pm
Washington, Apr. 27 (ANI): Researchers have created and tested a mobile phone app to support people, who are set to embark on a partial meal replacement program (MRP).
New app allows you to safely cross road while texting Apr 27, 11:17 am
Washington, Apr. 27 (ANI): Computer scientists have developed a new app which can help people, who habitually text while walking in public, to navigate through oncoming traffic.
London, April 25 (ANI): Blackberry users, who secretly watch porn on their new smartphone, could be in for a nasty shock as a new built-in feature tells all their friends about the naughty habit.
Washington, April 18 (ANI): A research team at the Max Planck Institute for Informatics has created a new keyboard called KALQ that enables faster thumb-typing on touchscreen devices.
Now, smartphone app that helps you lose weight Apr 16, 12:37 pm
Washington, Apr 16 (ANI): Researchers have developed a smartphone app as the sole method for monitoring weight loss.
'Kama Sutra' app lets user study sexual positions in 3D Apr 16, 10:30 am
London, Apr 16 (ANI): The 2,000-year-old sex manual - Kama Sutra, has been sexed-up for the 21st Century audience with a new app that enables couples to study its poses in 3D.
India News Slide Shows
- Turning off technology hours before bedtime promotes sound sleep
- Now, a radio that can change scripts depending on where you are
- Google to add Galapagos Islands to Street View
- Information security firm and Manipal come together to bolster India's e-defence
- Smartphone turned into handheld biosensor to detect toxins, pollutants and pathogens
- Google boss warns students against 'censorship of net' and 'digital ethnic cleansing'
- 3D printed object created using brain waves
- Flexible solar cells and displays may be possible with transparent electrode
- US officials say hypersonic weapons likely to hit battlefield by 2025
- Samsung creates furore after portraying men as 'stupid, dirty slobs'
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Fighter aircraft with deadly 'laser weaponry' come closer to reality
- 'Sneaky Hat trend' driving teens to post near-naked pics on Facebook
- Prostitute at work snapped by Google Maps Street View
- Wanted: Genius to operate Stephen Hawking' custom-built wheelchair
- China clears Boeing 787s for commercial service
- Cabinet approves proposal for creation of 20,751 additional posts in IT Dept
- ESPN lays offs some of its employees to control costs(Amended/ESPN Employee/Update)
- Rolex beats Apple to become Britain's most-loved brand
- Nepali Govt. to formulate new policy to boost domestic trade
- Russia rejects Paul McCartney's plea to free jailed Pussy Riot band
- 12-year-old US girl hangs herself following 'relentless cyber bullying'
- Sub-standard construction material led to Bangladesh building collapse, says govt report
- Ariel Castro 'not a monster', claims lawyer
- Asian-American leaders discuss immigration, civil rights issues in meeting with Obama
- Common childhood asthma found unrelated to allergens or inflammation
- Cinnamon compounds show promise against Alzheimer's
- Frequent heartburn linked to cancers of throat and vocal cord
- 'Third world' teens facing lifestyle risks of 'first world'
- Soy-based supplement reduces menopausal hot flashes, muscle and joint pain