Washington, Dec. 12 (ANI): Micro blogging site Twitter has added some keywords to its ad targeting system, which will help the advertisers understand how the users feel about their products, even when they use synonyms, alternative spellings, and "Twitter-specific lingo" in their tweets.
Microsoft launches tool to charm Gmail users to Outlook Dec 12, 3:39 pm
Washington, Dec. 12 (ANI): Microsoft has reportedly developed a tool to make it easier for Gmail loyalists to shift to Outlook.
Johannesburg, Dec. 12 (ANI): Psy's Gentleman has been voted as the top music video for 2013 on YouTube with 598, 953, 092 views, pushing Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball down to the second position.
3 out of top 4 trending YouTube 2013 list features music videos Dec 12, 11:38 am
Johannesburg, Dec. 12 (ANI): Music videos have reportedly shared a huge space on Google-owned YouTube's top trending videos of 2013 list.
Islamabad, Dec. 11 (ANI): Google is likely to offer a localized version of its video viewing and sharing site YouTube to users in Pakistan after certain conditions are met by both the search giant and the government.
Kenyan senator's Mandela photoshop gamble busted Dec 11, 2:19 pm
Melbourne, Dec. 11 (ANI): Kenyan politician Mike Sonko's photoshop gamble has been busted with mixed reactions pouring in on social networks for his attempt to morph heavyweight boxing champion Muhammed Ali who was pictured with Nelson Mandela.
'Grinning' Obama's selfie at Mandela memorial goes viral Dec 11, 1:37 pm
Johannesburg, Dec. 11 (ANI): President Barack Obama's selfie at Nelson Mandela's memorial service has gone viral on social media sites, with many questioning whether the moment of delight was appropriate for the occasion.
India amongst countries with over 10,000 Facebook developers Dec 11, 1:01 pm
Washington, Dec. 11 (ANI): India has more than 10,000 developers who develop apps for Facebook, as revealed by the company's heat map showing which countries around the world claim most developers.
Washington, Dec. 11 (ANI): A new telepresence robot, called "Double", can help you actually boss around in your office, while sitting in your bedroom.
Twitter launches private photo messaging on mobiles Dec 11, 12:05 pm
Washington, Dec. 11 (ANI): Twitter has launched an update of its private messaging product with an ability to send photos via Direct Message on mobiles, and swipeable timelines in the mobile apps.
'Awkward' Facebook posts can cause greater anguish: Study Dec 10, 4:17 pm
Washington, Dec. 10 (ANI): Facebook posts which are 'awkward' or embarrassing may cause greater anguish depending on who the user is and with whom the content has been shared, a new study has revealed.
Twitter unveils engineering teams' secrets Dec 10, 2:37 pm
Washington, Dec. 10 (ANI): Micro-blogging site Twitter has unveiled how its engineering teams work in compact clusters of five-to-seven-persons with complete control on the team efforts in individual groups.
NSA even spied on online game World of Warcraft Dec 10, 11:19 am
Washington, Dec. 10 (ANI): The documents leaked by whistleblower Edward Snowden have reportedly revealed that the US' spy agency extended its snooping programmes to even the online games like 'World of Warcraft'.
London, Dec. 10 (ANI): Google is commemorating the 107th birthday of American computer scientist and US Navy Rear Admiral Grace Hopper.
London, Dec. 10 (ANI): Facebook has reportedly developed a 'sympathise' button to save users the embarrassment of hitting 'Like' even for sad statuses, solely because they lack any option.
Facebook rolls out auto-play video feature on mobile site Dec 8, 10:22 am
Washington, Dec. 8 (ANI): Facebook has reportedly rolled out the auto-play video feature on its mobile site that lets plays videos automatically with no sound at first.
Facebook's 'high quality' News Feed tweaking decoded! Dec 7, 1:33 pm
Washington, Dec. 7 (ANI): Facebook recently announced that it will be tweaking the News Feed of its users in order to deliver them more 'high quality' content by pushing down things like 'meme photos' harder to see, however, this has apparently upset publishers of such content.
Google likely to launch Android-based 'Nexus TV' Dec 7, 12:39 pm
Washington, Dec. 7 (ANI): Google is speculated to be working on a Nexus TV that with run on Android and stream videos from YouTube along with offering a selection of video games.
Microsoft disrupts online fraud botnet ZeroAccess Dec 7, 11:17 am
London, Dec. 7 (ANI): Microsoft and law enforcement agencies have reportedly disrupted one of the world's largest botnets, ZeroAccess that triggered online fraud.
Sydney, Dec. 7 (ANI): A new online game allows users to understand how much their personal data is at risk of getting exposed and how much even the smallest piece of that information can be a 'goldmine' to some.
India News Slide Shows
- New 'wink glasses' come as sigh of relief for dry eyes sufferers
- Carla Bruni's naked pics used to lure G20 delegates by hackers
- Twitter adds media lingo, synonyms for ad firms to better target users
- Twitter beats Facebook for 'best tech company to work for' title in 2014
- Soon, drag-drop files on systems with just a stare!
- Microsoft launches tool to charm Gmail users to Outlook
- Google unveils first Asian data centres in Taiwan, Singapore
- Ballmer calls Longhorn OS worst mistake he made as Microsoft CEO
- NSA, GCHQ use Google cookies to spy on suspects
- New material could make solar panels cheaper and more efficient
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Future Kindle Paperwhite to feature 300ppi screen
- Fighter aircraft with deadly 'laser weaponry' come closer to reality
- UNICEF launches app to locate breastfeeding rooms in public places
- Apple's may release iPhone 6 in 2014 summer
- Prince Harry's ex blitzed him with calls and messages during Sandhurst stint
- Iran livid over Pak's lax border controls allowing terrorists into country
- 2013-14 best time for Pakistan-India peace process: Bejan Daruwalla
- Former US actress admits to sending ricin to Obama, Bloomberg
- Brit man pleads guilty to terror charges in US