Microsoft likely to reintroduce Start Menu in next Windows version Dec 10, 10:31 am
Washington, Dec. 10 (ANI): Microsoft could possibly bring back the good-old Start Menu option in its next version of Windows OS.
Soon, 'smaller, reversible' USB plugs to make life easier! Dec 5, 10:43 am
Washington, Dec. 5 (ANI): A new USB plug has been rolled out that is not only smaller and with a new design, but puts to rest the most annoying part: not knowing which way is up, as it is reversible.
Washington, Dec. 4 (ANI): German researchers have reportedly created a malware that doesn't require network connection to infect machines and relies solely on sound waves.
Washington, Dec. 03 (ANI): Microsoft's new unified operating-system is reportedly codenamed "Threshold" which is said to include updates of all three OS platforms, Xbox One, Windows and Windows Phone.
Washington, Dec. 3 (ANI): Microsoft's latest Windows 8 and 8.1 is apparently having a hard time to compete with its own predecessor Windows 7 which reportedly saw an increase in its user base last month.
Soon, computer display that lets you 'feel' things Dec 2, 10:05 am
Washington, Dec. 2 (ANI): From Microsoft's Xbox Kinect sensors, the technology is being reportedly incorporated into computer systems that could change the way 3D images are viewed and 'felt'.
Microsoft issues warning about Windows XP bug Nov 30, 11:29 am
London, Nov. 30 (ANI): Microsoft has reportedly issued a warning about a security bug in the older version Windows XP, which could potentially let attackers exploit a computer.
'Superfast' quantum computers come close to reality Nov 19, 2:10 pm
Washington, Nov 19 (ANI): A new breakthrough by researchers could help make the dream of quantum computers come true.
London, Nov. 19 (ANI): China's supercomputer Tianhe-2 has been reportedly able to retain its top position, awarded in June, in the latest list of world's most powerful systems.
Now, 'pedal-charge' your laptop while working Nov 7, 4:06 pm
Washington, Nov. 7 (ANI): A new tech has been reportedly developed that allows heavy users of laptop to 'pedal-charge' their device while sitting at a desk with a built-in cycle.
Microsoft warns users of 'zero day' vulnerability in OS Nov 7, 11:14 am
London, Nov. 7 (ANI): Microsoft has reportedly warned its users that hackers could exploit a known 'zero day' vulnerability affecting its operating system and exploit users' devices.
Microsoft releases emergency fix for Office bug Nov 6, 4:28 pm
Sydney, Nov. 6 (ANI): Microsoft has reportedly released an emergency fix after hackers exploited an undetected bug in its Office software to infect the PCs of its users with spammed Word documents.
Now, app to unlock your Mac by tapping on your iPhone! Nov 6, 1:16 pm
Washington, Nov. 6 (ANI): A new app has been developed that allows Mac users to unlock their system with a simple tap on their iPhone.
Washington, Oct. 24 (ANI): The rivalry between the two top tech giants Microsoft and Apple doesn't seem to cede anytime soon as the OS manufacturer's vice president for communications has reportedly said that the iPhone maker's new apps are struggling, lightweight productivity apps.
Apple sold 170 million iPads since debut in 2010 Oct 23, 10:38 am
Washington, Oct. 23 (ANI): Apple has reportedly revealed that it has sold 170 million iPads since the flagship product's debut launch in early 2010.
Apple announces latest OS Mavericks for free download Oct 23, 9:54 am
Washington, Oct. 23 (ANI): Apple Mac users have a new reason to cheer as the tech giant has reportedly announced its latest version of OS X 10.9 Mavericks computer operating system which is available for a free download.
Apple unveils latest iPad Air, Macs and new OS Oct 23, 9:33 am
Washington, Oct. 23 (ANI): Apple has reportedly unveiled the latest range of iPad Air, which is touted to be lighter and thinnest ever from the tech giant's range of the flagship product, apart from a refreshed range of Macs and a new operating system. The iPad Air weighs one pound and is said to be a 'screaming fast iPad' that is eight times faster than the original device launched in 2010.
Nokia unveils Lumia tablet and 'phablets' Oct 22, 4:59 pm
Sydney, Oct. 22 (ANI): Nokia has reportedly unveiled its latest range of Lumia 2520 tablet computer and two big-screen Lumia 1520 smartphones at an event in Abu Dhabi.
Microsoft issues patch for Windows 8.1 RT update glitch Oct 22, 11:38 am
Washington, Oct. 22 (ANI): Microsoft has reportedly released an update to resolve the glitch faced by Windows RT users when they tried to upgrade the OS to the next version.
Wellington, Oct. 21 (ANI): Microsoft has reportedly taken off the update of its Windows RT after some consumers complained of issues after downloading.
India News Slide Shows
- 'Awkward' Facebook posts can cause greater anguish: Study
- Top ten ICT predictions for 2014 revealed!
- Microsoft updates security features for account holders
- How Apple punishes you for ditching iPhone revealed!
- Facebook takes pursuit of artificial intelligence forward with new research lab
- Twitter unveils engineering teams' secrets
- Amazon Kindle FreeTime's new educational feature 'Learn First' helps parents set goals for kids
- Soon, Android phones to have encrypted text message feature
- Now, play popcorn game and enjoy its scent on iPhone
- NSA even spied on online game World of Warcraft
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Future Kindle Paperwhite to feature 300ppi screen
- Fighter aircraft with deadly 'laser weaponry' come closer to reality
- UNICEF launches app to locate breastfeeding rooms in public places
- Apple's may release iPhone 6 in 2014 summer
- Indian-origin Counsyl co-founder Balaji Srinivasan steps up as Andreessen Horowitz' general partner
- 1 in 5 Americans will reach affluence in lifetime
- Coca Cola to debut new low-calorie Coke next year
- China's Xiaomi hires Google executive to boost overseas business
- Microsoft in talks buy stake in start-up networking site Foursquare
- There is more to Sharif-led Pakistan than meets the eye
- Somalian court sentences 19-year-old 'rape victim'
- Pak to fast-track IP gas pipeline project despite U.S. objections
- Princess Di's pal hits out at Scotland Yard for taking 'wild allegations' seriously
- Kate brings early Christmas cheer to kids at UK hospice
- 'Oldboy' director claims movie affected Josh Brolin psychologically
- Hollywood remake of South Korean film 'Oldboy' to release in India soon
- Amy Adams admits lesbian kiss with Jennifer Lawrence was 'emotional'
- Kim K receives flak for donating only 10 percent of 'charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Justin Bieber gets detained after drug search at Oz airport
- Experts say line between professional and personal life 'blurring'
- Wearing trainers at work may help you earn more respect
- It's official! Pregnant women do experience discrimination at work
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- Scientists claim gophers behind mysterious Mima mounds
- How brain balances learning new skills while retaining old ones
- Researchers map underwater crater linked to dinosaur extinction 65 mln yrs ago
- Chronic stress' effects can be traced to your genes
- Overuse of toothpicks by ancient humans led to teeth infections
- Coldest spot on earth is in Antarctica with temperature below -92 degrees Celsius
- Clay mineralogy on Mars reveals new clues about Red Planet's past habitability
- New pics of nearby starburst galaxy M82 may help reveal why stars form where they do
- 'Incredible' image reveals over one billion stars in Milky Way
- Many billions of super-Earths may be orbiting red dwarfs in Milky Way