New high-tech hangers offer shopping tips to boost sales May 9, 1:04 pm
Tokyo, May 9 (ANI): New high-tech hangers can now do the job of salesclerk by suggesting matching items to generate a bigger sale.
Now, shirt that can be worn for 100 days without need for wash May 1, 10:51 am
Melbourne, May 1 (ANI): Researchers have created a shirt that can be worn for 100 days straight without needing a wash or ironing.
Washington, Apr 9 (ANI): Researchers have developed solar technology integrating nanowires that could capture large quantities of light and produce energy with incredible efficiency at a much lower cost.
Now, Smell-o-vision screen that lets you really smell the coffee Mar 30, 11:14 am
London, Mar 30 (ANI): Researchers at Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology in Japan have developed a "smelling screen" that makes smells appear to come from the exact spot on any LCD screen that is displaying the image of a cup of coffee.
New safety system stops driver from texting by disabling car Mar 16, 12:14 pm
Washington, Mar 16 (ANI): Most systems designed to stop texting while driving do so by blocking text message signals when the phone is in a car.
Washington, March 13 (ANI): Arizona State University researchers have made produced nanolasers that can operate under a battery power at room temperatures - instead of only in refrigerated conditions - which opens the door to use of the lasers in many practical applications in modern electronics.
Washington, Mar. 8 (ANI): Facebook is set to revamp its news feed, and unveiled a design that will focus on photos, graphics and video.
Self driving car gets test run at Oxford University Feb 15, 11:15 am
London, Feb 15 (ANI): A car that is able to drive itself on familiar routes has been given a test run at an event at Oxford University.
The `hairdryer` that can spot cancerous moles Feb 12, 11:50 am
London, February 12 (ANI): A device that resembles a hairdryer could help identify malignant melanomas, which are the most deadly form of skin cancer.
`Beam me up Scotty` Star Trek tractor beam now a reality Jan 25, 11:59 am
London, Jan 25 (ANI): A team of scientists have created a real-life miniature version of the "tractor beam" featured in the Star Trek series, which could be used in medical testing.
MySpace accused of ripping off music agencies' labels Jan 22, 12:56 pm
Sydney, Jan. 22 (ANI): Music-centric social networking service MySpace has been accused of stealing music from its artists without the permission of their music agency.
Washington, Jan.17 (ANI): Ten Google Android mobile phone applications, including the Angry Birds game, have been found to extract personal information of users like their location, contacts and device identifying details.
Now, glasses that prevent jet lag by emitting green light Nov 22, 2:54 pm
London, November 22 (ANI): Researchers claim to have developed the world's first high-tech "time-control" spectacles that emit a soft green glow, which is said to work on the human body clock to change our sleep patterns.
African teens create urine-fueled generator Nov 11, 12:45 pm
London, Nov. 11 (ANI): Four entrepreneurial teenagers from Nigeria have invented an electricity generator that is operated by urine.
Apple likely to unveil 13-inch MacBook Pro on October 23 Oct 15, 4:03 pm
Washington, Oct 15 (ANI): Tech giant Apple is expected to unveil a 13-inch MacBook Pro during an event on October 23, where it is likely to launch the new iPad mini.
Technology 'may be driving us crazy' Oct 15, 11:37 am
Wellington, October 15 (ANI): The digital revolution, which is transforming the way we live, is also making us ill, experts have warned.
London, Oct 2 (ANI): A serious security flaw in some Samsung Android smartphones could allow hackers to access to phone data just by sending an SMS or getting a user to visit a URL, it has emerged.
Soon, driverless cars that eliminate possibility of accidents Sep 26, 11:33 am
Washington, Sept 26 (ANI): For those of you who have dreamed of riding in a car that drives by itself, your fantasy may soon become a reality - thanks to General Motors.
Now, shower that washes your clothes while you bathe Sep 20, 12:35 pm
London, September 20 (ANI): In a bid to save water, Turkish inventors have designed a combined washing machine and shower.
Laptop inventor Bill Moggridge dies at 69 Sep 11, 10:02 am
London, Sept 11 (ANI): Bill Moggridge, the British industrial designer credited with creating the first laptop computer, has died aged 69 after losing a battle with cancer.
India News Slide Shows
- Now, iPhone app to help you find your parked car
- Syrian Electronic Army hacks Financial Times, Twitter sites
- Soon your hand will also be your smartphone
- NYT website attacked by unknown hackers
- Indian students win $60k grand prize at 2013's Dell Social Innovation Challenge
- Threats to Indian IT industry and two faces of hacking
- U.S. Congress questions Google Glass's privacy safeguards
- Facebook, Twitter launch apps for Google Glass
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for a billion dollars
- GPS system can accurately predict post-quake tsunami within 3 mins
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Fighter aircraft with deadly 'laser weaponry' come closer to reality
- 'Sneaky Hat trend' driving teens to post near-naked pics on Facebook
- Prostitute at work snapped by Google Maps Street View
- 'X-Men' to be reality in 30 years
- Britain funding surveys in Pakistan on US drone attacks
- Kayani 'throws weight' behind Nawaz Sharif ahead of govt. transition
- Musharraf should leave Pak before elected govt. takes charge: PML-N tells Kayani
- Ariel Castro 'not a monster', claims lawyer
- Asian-American leaders discuss immigration, civil rights issues in meeting with Obama
- Violent winds on Uranus and Neptune confined to upper atmosphere
- Space was too good not to share it, says Canadian astronaut
- New method proposed to fill missing piece of Einstein's theory
- 'Incredible' image reveals over one billion stars in Milky Way
- Many billions of super-Earths may be orbiting red dwarfs in Milky Way