Cocaine users at higher risk of heart disease Nov 19, 2:31 pm
Washington, Nov 19 (ANI): A new study has revealed that cocaine users complaining of chest pain may have abnormal blood flow in the heart's smallest blood vessels that may not be detected in regular testing, putting them at risk for heart complications or death.Full Story »
Washington, Nov 19 (ANI): A new study has found that testosterone replacement therapy does not increase the risk of heart related problems, such as a heart attack or stroke, in men.Full Story »
Wellington, Nov 19 (ANI): United Nations has said that a five-year, fast-track battle against HIV could end the global threat of the AIDS epidemic by 2030.Full Story »
New Delhi, Nov. 19 (ANI): Union Health Minister J.P. Nadda chaired an inter-ministerial meeting here to review the situation arising out of Ebola Virus disease outbreak in West Africa.Full Story »
Adding just 1 gram of turmeric to breakfast can help improve memory Nov 19, 11:09 am
Melbourne, Nov 19 (ANI): A new study has revealed that just one gram of turmeric added to the breakfast meal could help improve memory of people at early stages of diabetes or at risk of cognitive impairment.Full Story »
Too much 'junk food' can lead to memory loss Nov 19, 10:19 am
Washington, Nov 19 (ANI): If you can't resist a burger, you are in trouble as a new study has shown that too much of junk food can destroy your memory, specially of young to middle-aged men.Full Story »
Washington, Nov 19 (ANI): In a new study, scientists have revealed that children who were exposed to antibiotics while in the womb, face greater of become obese.Full Story »
New protocol for Ebola to lessen exposure risk Nov 19, 10:19 am
Washington, Nov 19 (ANI): Scientists have introduced new protocol for possible Ebola patients, which reduces risk of exposure for medical personnel as well as patients.Full Story »
Washington, Nov 18 (ANI): a new study has revealed that low-dose aspirin therapy could not prove effective for older people suffering from heart ailments.Full Story »
For the first time in India, international conference in Kochi to launch infusion standards Nov 18, 11:59 am
Kochi, Nov.18 (ANI): The Indian chapter of US-based Infusion Nurses Society is holding a two-day conference at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi to launch infusion standards, for the first time in India.Full Story »
Night shift workers likelier to burn less energy, gain weight Nov 18, 10:52 am
Washington, Nov 18 (ANI): A new research has explained that people who work in the night shifts are likely to burn less energy during a 24-hour period as compared to those who work on a normal schedule which ultimately increases their risk for weight gain and obesity.Full Story »
Washington, Nov 18 (ANI): A new study has revealed that plant-based omega-3 fatty acid is just as effective as fish-based ones.Full Story »
Washington, Nov 18 (ANI): A new research has examined that fatigue, increased irritability, and feeling demoralized, may increase a healthy man or woman's risk of first-time cardiovascular disease by 36 percent.Full Story »
How rotten eggs could help smokers kick the butt Nov 17, 4:04 pm
Washington, Nov 17 (ANI): A new study has revealed that certain kinds of conditioning applied during sleep could induce us to change our behavior.Full Story »
Scientists find new cause of age-related blindness Nov 17, 4:04 pm
Washington, Nov 17 (ANI): Scientists have revealed that they have a found a new cause that is one of the major factors behind age-related blindness.Full Story »
Healthy diet helps protect your kidney Nov 17, 2:31 pm
Washington, Nov 17 (ANI): Two new studies have claimed that keeping a healthy diet may help protect the kidneys.Full Story »
Washington, Nov 17 (ANI): Experts have recently revealed that with the little extra planning and self-care tips people with diabetes can keep their condition under control during the holidays.Full Story »
Asthmatic patients more likely to have heart attacks Nov 17, 1:37 pm
Washington, Nov 17 (ANI): A new study has found that patients with active asthma face twofold risk of having a heart attack.Full Story »
How to improve your heart's health this festive season Nov 17, 1:37 pm
Washington, Nov 17 (ANI): With holiday season round the corner, it is easy to delve into foods which are high in cholesterol, increases the risk of high blood pressure and have poor circulation, which are 3 major factors that affect overall heart health.Full Story »
Menthol flavored cigarettes do have some pretty soothing effects Nov 17, 12:55 pm
Washington, Nov 17 (ANI): A new study has revealed that menthol acts in combination with nicotine to desensitize receptors in lungs' airways that are responsible for nicotine's irritation.Full Story »
Soon, 1$ contraceptive shots for women in developing countries Nov 17, 12:47 pm
London, Nov 17 (ANI): The women in 69 of the world's poorest countries will soon have the access to one dollar contraceptive shots, it has been reported.Full Story »
- Apple now worth 700 billion dollars after stocks hit all-time high
- Emirates introduces special fares from India
- Blackberry to offer 550 dollars to people who switch from iPhone to Passport model in U.S., Canada
- Apple, Android top sellers in US mobile market: Report
- Instagram signs first ad deal with Omnicon Group
- No trace of MH370 debris despite search teams scouring 7,000 sq km seafloor
- Murdered bride Anni Dewani's family wants accused husband to tell truth
- Thailand democratic elections could be deferred until 2016: Finance Minister
- SC to examine limits of free speech on social media in 'Facebook threat' case
- Poor security provisions, 'lax culture' leave US govt agencies susceptible to hack attacks
- Mel Brooks set to lend voice to Adam Sandler's vampire dad in 'Hotel Transylvania 2'
- Is 1D heading for a split?
- Jennifer Aniston reveals Justin Theroux's late night pranks
- Anjelica Huston wanted 'perfect romance, lovely husband'
- Brenton Thwaites to star as key 'Pirates 5' in new 'Pirates of the Caribbean'
- 54pc of employees feel their bosses don't respect them
- New book claims lazy employees benefit organizations more than diligent counterparts
- Female bosses likelier to be more depressed than male counterparts
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- Now, switch your pain off by turning on a receptor
- Thank prehistoric conflict for collaboration, intelligence in humans
- Older people learn more than required
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- First time in India, Kerala hospital performs rare treatment for acute blood cancer
- Drinking 3-5 cups of coffee may reduce Alzheimer's risk by 20pc
- Thanksgiving day turkeys can also be 'lifesavers'
- Now, a method to drain cancer's 'fuel tank' and restrain it from coming back
- Testosterone therapy does not boost prostate cancer's risk
- Man sets world record by playing video game on Mount Everest
- Now, make farts smell like chocolate with these pills!
- Victoria's Secret unveils new bra with 'heart rate monitor'
- World's 'oldest couple' with combined age of 211 celebrates joint birthdays
- Soon, 'Vagina facial' for ladies who want to be pretty 'down there'