London, July 5 (ANI): The UK authorities have reportedly criticized search engine site Google for its privacy policies and have warned the site of 'enforcement actions' if the policies are not reformed.
London, Feb 19 (ANI): Popular search engine Google may face a confrontation with the European Union (EU) after the web giant flouted EU orders to undo vast changes to small print across services including search, Gmail and YouTube.
London, Dec. 4 (ANI): Social networking giant Facebook has reportedly asked its one billion members to vote on a revision of privacy and other policies, a move which might be the last binding referendum of its kind at the huge social network.
Washington, Nov. 27 (ANI): Facebook will hold a referendum, possibly later this week, in which it will ask users to abolish their right to vote on changes to the social network's privacy policies.
Washington, Nov 22 (ANI): Social networking giant Facebook is reportedly planning to end its practice of allowing users vote on changes to its privacy policies.
London, Apr.6 (ANI): Google CEO Larry Page has marked his first year on the job with a letter setting out his vision for the future.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES