Sonia Gandhi holds a Jaapi presented to her by Tarun Gogoi at Guwahati
Congress party Chief Sonia Gandhi holds a Jaapi, a traditional bamboo sun shade, presented to her by Assam's chief minister Tarun Gogoi during the first anniversary celebrations for the Gogoi-led Congress government's current term at Guwahati in Assam.
- Japan's ORIX acquires over 25 percent share of MEDGULF insurance firm
- RBI decision to hold policy rates at status quo disappointing: CII
- Rolex beats Apple to become Britain's most-loved brand
- Nepali Govt. to formulate new policy to boost domestic trade
- New Zealand hails inclusion of fishery goals in Rio+20 discussions
- US picks defected Syrian general as sole conduit of arms aid to rebels
- Ecuador pledges to continue backing Assange in UK spat
- Australian army chief warns 'sexist' troops to respect women or get out
- Aussie sex workers' group urges govt. to let in foreign prostitutes as 'skilled workers'
- US brands two-day summit between Obama, Xi 'constructive' and 'positive'
- Jay-Z's album 'Magna Carta Holy Grail' set to release on July 4
- Jessanne Collins reminisces her editing days as editor of Playgirl in new ebook
- Mila Kunis says 'love with Ashton Kutcher is wonderful'
- 'Man of Steel' tops weekend box office with $125M debut
- Steve Irwin's teen daughter latest victim of internet death hoax
- Early age screening could aid breast cancer fight
- Voiding disorder therapy also improves sexual function
- HIV prevention programs for female prostitutes in India highly effective
- 'Third world' teens facing lifestyle risks of 'first world'
- Soy-based supplement reduces menopausal hot flashes, muscle and joint pain
- Soon, you could send messages to aliens in space
- Huge earth-passing asteroid identified as 'entirely new beast'
- Europe's largest spaceship now connected to International Space Station
- 'Incredible' image reveals over one billion stars in Milky Way
- Many billions of super-Earths may be orbiting red dwarfs in Milky Way