Kaoru Kato, CEO of NTT Docomo Inc, smiles while holding Samsung's Galaxy S III smartphone
Kaoru Kato, president and chief executive officer of Japan's largest mobile carrier NTT Docomo Inc, smiles while holding Samsung's Galaxy S III smartphone during a launch event at an electronics store in Tokyo.
- New evidence supports theory of cosmic impact 12,800 years ago
- Coronal mass ejection collisions can be super-elastic
- Climate change after cosmic impact may have wiped out wooly mammoths
- 'Incredible' image reveals over one billion stars in Milky Way
- Many billions of super-Earths may be orbiting red dwarfs in Milky Way