A graph charting the spread between the German and Italian bonds is seen as Italian Prime Minister
A graph charting the spread between the German and Italian 10-year benchmark bonds is seen on screen as Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti (C) speaks at his year-end news conference in Rome December 29, 2011
- Global obesity epidemic linked to addiction to unhealthy food
- Chemicals in plastics linked to elevated blood pressure in kids and teens
- Daily dose of calcium helps women live longer
- 'Third world' teens facing lifestyle risks of 'first world'
- Soy-based supplement reduces menopausal hot flashes, muscle and joint pain