Myanmar's pro-democracy leader walks next to EU Foreign Policy chief after their meeting in Yangon
Myanmar's pro-democracy leader Aung San Suu Kyi (C) walks next to European Union Foreign Policy chief Catherine Ashton after their meeting and news conference in front of the National League for Democracy head office in Yangon.
- New evidence supports theory of cosmic impact 12,800 years ago
- Coronal mass ejection collisions can be super-elastic
- Climate change after cosmic impact may have wiped out wooly mammoths
- 'Incredible' image reveals over one billion stars in Milky Way
- Many billions of super-Earths may be orbiting red dwarfs in Milky Way