Policemen scuffle with "yellow shirt" supporters near the parliament in Bangkok
Thailand's "yellow shirts", who forced Bangkok's airports to close during protests in 2008, rallied against a planned national reconciliation bill seen by some as a way of letting ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra return home from exile.
- JuD chief Saeed's security head found murdered 'with signs of torture'
- India-US Homeland Security dialogue to begin today
- Chiranjeevi to inaugurate incredible India exhibition at Cannes today
- Ariel Castro 'not a monster', claims lawyer
- Asian-American leaders discuss immigration, civil rights issues in meeting with Obama
- Violent winds on Uranus and Neptune confined to upper atmosphere
- Space was too good not to share it, says Canadian astronaut
- New method proposed to fill missing piece of Einstein's theory
- 'Incredible' image reveals over one billion stars in Milky Way
- Many billions of super-Earths may be orbiting red dwarfs in Milky Way