New Delhi [India], Dec. 30 (ANI
): Just a day left in between to welcome the New Year and bid 2016 adieu. So all the party animals, wear your best from the wardrobe and get ready to make the time memorable!
To make your task easy ixigo
, meta search travel engine, has come up with a list of place, where you can party hard.
Great music, food, ambience and wacky themes, all to make sure that you have the craziest time partying this season. Head to any of these cities for some crazy New Year parties!
• The Eleventh Hour at The Lalit, Mumbai: With the weather just perfect, put on your favourite clothes and head out to make the New Year's Eve absolutely special. You'll be spoilt for choice with clubs and parties galore, suiting your mood and budget to a tee. Get ready for the biggest casino night at The Eleventh Hour in The Lalit. The casino will have three huge zones with three grand stages, nine Massive LED Bar, and 11 artists.
• Take It Easy, Mumbai: One of the most happening cities in India, specially nightlife-wise, the city of Mumbai has a whole host of New Year parties this season. Imagine if you could be in four different cities in one go, and see it come true at the 'Around The World' theme at Take It Easy. Experience the four different destinations on the last night of the year in one night, Azouk - Dubai, Take It Easy - Goa, Orion - Las Vegas, Ministry - London. An umbrella entry package for all these four venues would include music, unlimited drinks, and a lavish dinner buffet.
• Kitty Su, The Lalit
, Delhi: Razzle dazzle with all the parties around town this New Year in Delhi. With almost every lounge, restaurant, pub and club in the city organising a happening party, you're sure going to be spoilt for choice.
Kitty Su is widely popular for its DJ line-up and happening parties in Delhi. Sway to the awesome tunes while you sip on your favourite cocktails and feast on some fine-dining cuisines.
• Aloft Hotel, Bengaluru: They say work hard and party harder and no other place takes it more seriously than the 'IT Capital of India,' Bengaluru. See the techie people unleash their wild side on your New Year trip in this city!
Want to party but worried about how to keep your kids busy? Head to Aloft Hotel, the only party place which has a separate section for your kids! Sip on unlimited premium liquor, enjoy fire shows and participate in whacky games as this place promises something for everyone.
• Susse Cafe, Goa: There is no denying to the fact that Goa spells party all year round! The best thing that you can do to capture the electrifying party scene of Goa is beach hopping. Go from one beach to the other and start your New Years with a thump!
If you want to spend this New Year's eve in a quiet and cozy fashion, with your friends and family, or that special one in your life, Susse Cafe invites you to a lovely "New Years Special Dinner". In an elegant and romantic setting at this wonderful restaurant you can savour on to European Gourmet buffet, served with the choicest of exotic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Sway away the night with soulful music and drinks away from the insane crowd on New Year's eve this 31st of December at Susse Cafe.
• The Taj Lake Palace
, Udaipur: Famous for the firework show the city witnesses on the New Year's eve, Udaipur is fast emerging as one of the best party places in India. Travel to the City of Royals - Udaipur on a New Year's eve for your larger than life New Year's party!
A year that starts with utmost luxury passes with the best of it! When you party at the Taj Palace in Udaipur, you will surely be the subject of your friends' envy!
• The Big Bang 2017, Pune: Though the city has essentially a very serene and relaxed vibe, Pune is all game for some heavy hip shaking, feasting, carousing and a lot of glittering extravaganzas. And when it comes to the New Year
celebrations, Pune will surely be able to get you going in the party
mood till you're ready to drop. Start your year with a big bang at The Big Bang 2017 @ 1 Lounge. With DJ Stash & Vaggy playing the best Bollywood tunes, it is the most visited night club of Pune. (ANI