Dharmapuri (TN), July 8 (ANI
):A massive fire broke out on Thursday at an ATM center in Dharmapuri district, Tamil Nadu. Several fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse flames. The money inside the ATM was safely recovered and no injuries were reported.
According to Fire Department officials, the fire engulfed at the Indian Bank vending machine after a short circuit in the electric wire caused the flame.
Air conditioner, UPS and computer systems were burned down.
A case has been filed and an investigation has been ordered to look into the fire incident.(ANI