Karimnagar (Telangana) [India], Nov. 22 (ANI
): A 13-year-old boy from Karimnagar, who was hospitalised on November 18 with burn injuries after his attempt to mimic a reality show fire stunt went wrong, succumbed to his injuries on Tuesday.
As per report, after watching a stunt on YouTube, the boy was trying to imitate it by pouring kerosene and setting himself ablaze.
Achutha Rao, honoury president of Balala Hakkula Sangham, a non-governmental organisation (NGO) working for children's rights, demand a ban on reality shows, saying these have became "cruelty shows".
The APBHS appealed to state government to give compensation to his family. (ANI