Washington D.C., Aug. 17(ANI
): Forbes magazine's latest list of the world's best paid DJs has Calvin Harris on the top.
The list, billed as the "Electronic Cash Kings", shows Calvin Harris topping the list for the third successive year, despite his earnings dropping from 66 million dollars to 63 million dollars, reports the Guardian.
The key driver of earnings at the top of the DJing trade, as Forbes notes, is the availability of lucrative residences in Las Vegas, where DJs can earn six-figure sums per set.
The magazine says Harris is paid more than 4,00,000 dollars for each of his Vegas appearances.
The full top 10 includes:
1. Calvin Harris
- 63 million dollars
2. Tiesto - 38 million dollars
3. David Guetta - 28 million dollars
4. Zedd - 24.5 million dollars
5. Steve Aoki - 23.5 million dollars
6. Diplo - 23 million dollars
7. Skrillex - 20 million dollars
8. Kaskade - 19 million dollars
9. Martin Garrix - 16 million dollars
10. Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike - 15.5 million dollars. (ANI