Washington D.C. [USA], Nov. 21 (ANI
): Kanye West
, who is currently in the midst of his Saint Pablo Tour, canceled his concert
planned for Sunday evening in Los Angeles just a few hours before it was set to begin, the venue confirmed on Twitter.
The announcement came after the 39-year-old outspoken rapper shocked his fans in Sacramento on Saturday night by leaving the stage after only 30 minutes, reports People Magazine.
The 'Stronger' rapper also delivered an unexpected rant about Beyonce, Jay Z, politics and the radio industry.
In a clip posted to social media, West was heard talking about the 2009 incident when he interrupted Taylor Swift's VMA acceptance speech to say that Beyonce deserved to win.
"I went down seven years on behalf of you," he said.
I was hurt because I heard you said you wouldn't perform unless you won video of the year over me and over 'Hotline Bling'," referring to the singer's win over him and Drake at the Video Music Awards in August.
He also took some time to directly address Jay Z, who he had previously ranted about following his wife Kim Kardashian West's robbery in Paris.
"Jay Z - call me, bruh," he said. "You still ain't called me. Jay Z
, I know you got killers. Please don't send them at my head."
In a dramatic ending to his show, Kanye said, "Right now, press, get ready to write your passive aggressive . racist comments. Get ready to have a field day, press! Get ready, get ready, 'cause the show's over." (ANI