Keyword Results for 'epithelial cells'
Washington, Nov. 4 (ANI): Scientists at the University of Pennsylvania have identified a molecule that plays a significant role in the changes in the composition or diversity of bacterial populations in the gut.
Washington, August 7 (ANI): A new study led by an Indian origin researcher has made an exciting finding in the "dry" form of age-related macular degeneration known as geographic atrophy (GA).
Cause of age-related macular degeneration revealed Apr 27, 3:34 pm
Washington, April 27 (ANI): A new study led by an Indian origin scientist has made a major breakthrough in the "dry" form of age-related macular degeneration known as geographic atrophy (GA).
Washington, August 25 (ANI): A study has found that epithelial cells derived from human amnion fluid (hAECs) are therapeutic when transplanted into laboratory mice modelling lung disease.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES