Keyword Results for 'java programming'
Washington, June 1 (ANI): A U.S. federal court has dismissed software developer Oracle's claims that Internet search giant Google infringed copyrights on its Java programming language.
London, May 8 (ANI): Google's Android mobile operating system has breached some of American computer tech firm Oracle's copyrights on the Java programming language, a U.S. jury found.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES