Keyword Results for 'jumping genes'
Why 'jumping genes' don't send us into meltdown Jun 21, 6:08 pm
Washington, June 21 (ANI): A team of researchers, led by academics at The University of Nottingham, have explained why the so-called "jumping genes" found in most living organisms don't ultimately kill off their hosts, putting an end to a long-standing scientific mystery.
Orangutans may 'host ancient jumping genes' May 8, 6:14 pm
Washington, May 8 (ANI): Modern-day orangutans are host to ancient jumping genes dubbed Alu, which are over 16 million years old, according to a new study.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES