Keyword Results for 'leprosy'
New Delhi, Jan. 30 (ANI): President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated the 'Anti Leprosy Fortnight and Leprosy Seal Campaign' at the Rashtrapati Bhavan here on Wednesday.
Novel pathway for T-cell activation in leprosy identified Mar 26, 7:28 pm
London, March 26 (ANI): Scientists have found a new mechanism that potently activates T-cells, the group of white blood cells that play a major role in fighting infections.
London, Feb 7 (ANI): One per cent of the population have a natural genetic resistance to deadly disease such as HIV, malaria, leprosy and hepatitis, scientists have revealed, scientists have revealed.
Leprosy pathogen evades critical vitamin D-dependent immune response Jan 30, 12:28 pm
Washington, Jan 30 (ANI): The pathogen behind leprosy has an extraordinary ability to dodge the human immune system by inhibiting the antimicrobial responses vital to our defenses, a new study has revealed.
Bangalore, July 28(ANI): A British nun, Jacqueline Jean McEwan, who is known as a modern-day Mother Teresa, has been granted a last-minute reprieve following an outcry over her deportation order.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES