Keyword Results for 'lichen'
Nasal spray made from seaweed extract to treat sinusitis Feb 19, 10:38 am
Washington, February 19 (ANI): Scientists at Newcastle University are using an enzyme isolated from a marine bacterium Bacillus licheniformis found on the surface of seaweed, to develop a new nasal spray to help clear chronic sinusitis.
Colours of exoplanets could reveal signs of life Feb 10, 4:12 pm
London, February 10 (ANI): One way to find whether exoplanets would contain life forms would be by looking at their distinctive colours, say scientists.
Washington, June 23 (ANI): ESA scientists have found that certain living organisms can survive in outer space, supporting the theories that life came from outer space.
Washington, Dec 3 (ANI): A red coloured dye derived from Lichens, which has been used for centuries to colour fabrics and food, may help to reduce the abundance of small toxic protein aggregates in Alzheimer's disease, a new study has claimed.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES