Keyword Results for 'longer hours'
5 tips to prevent 'square eyes' from too much tech use Nov 26, 12:32 pm
Melbourne, November 26 (ANI): Looking at a computer, tablet or smartphone screen for longer hours may ruin your eyesight, says experts who have also suggested five tips to prevent it.
Long commute to work may take toll on health May 8, 4:08 pm
Washington, May 8 (ANI): People who spend longer hours behind the wheel on their way to and from work may face greater health risk.
1 in 3 workers put in longer hours to impress their bosses Apr 16, 12:54 pm
London, April 16 (ANI): Over a third of workers spend longer in the office than they need to be in order to impress their boss, a poll has revealed.
Gene explains why some people sleep more Dec 6, 7:16 pm
London, Dec 6 (ANI): Some people may be genetically inclined to need longer hours of sleep, a new study has found.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES