Keyword Results for 'omar suleiman'
Egypt's former Vice President Suleiman dies Jul 19, 4:02 pm
Cairo, July 19 (Xinhua-ANI): Egypt's former Vice President Omar Suleiman died in one of U.S. hospitals, state Nile TV reported Thursday.
Egypt court upholds ban on presidential candidates Apr 18, 12:12 pm
Cairo, Apr 18 (ANI): Ten Egyptian presidential candidates, who were barred from taking part in the upcoming elections, have lost their appeals against disqualification.
Cairo, Apr 16 (ANI): Three popular Egyptian presidential candidates, who were barred from taking part in the upcoming elections, have started appealing against their exclusions from the race.
Cairo, Apr 15 (ANI): Egypt's election commission has reportedly disqualified ten presidential hopefuls, including the country's ex-spy chief Omar Suleiman and Muslim Brotherhood's candidate Khairat al-Shater.
Cairo, Apr 10 (ANI): Former Egyptian intelligence chief Omar Suleiman has said that he would not attempt to 'reinvent' the old regime of Hosni Mubarak if he is elected president of the country.
Cairo, Apr 9 (ANI): Egypt's former intelligence chief Omar Suleiman will have the backing of the country's ruling military generals and the state media's powerful propaganda machine, in his bid to become the President of the nation, officials with firsthand knowledge have claimed.
Egypt's ex-spy chief aims to run for president Apr 7, 10:36 am
Cairo, Apr 7 (ANI): Egypt's former spy chief Omar Suleiman has announced that he intends to be a candidate in the country's presidential elections next month.
Ex-spy chief Suleiman quits race for Egyptian presidency Apr 6, 6:46 pm
Cairo, April 6 (ANI): Former spy chief and vice president of Egypt Omar Suleiman has quit the race for presidential elections, ending weeks of speculation.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES