Keyword Results for 'pistachio'
Eating tree nuts can boost health and cut heart disease risk Apr 23, 11:25 am
Washington, April 23 (ANI): Three new studies have explored the health benefits of consumption of tree nuts (almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamias, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios and walnuts).
Pistachios can protect your heart during acute stress Jun 27, 3:42 pm
London, June 27 (ANI): Scientists say eating a handful of pistachio nuts a day can help reduce the damage done to the body by acute stress.
Pistachio consumption may positively impact gut environment Apr 25, 12:27 pm
Washington, Apr 25 (ANI): Eating pistachios may help alter levels of potentially beneficial bacteria in the gut, according to a new study.
Eating tree nut may help combat metabolic syndrome Apr 13, 12:53 pm
Washington, April 13 (ANI): Consumption of tree nut (almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamias, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios and walnuts) may lower risk of developing heart disease, type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome, researchers suggest.
Eating Pistachios may help you stay slim and fit Mar 7, 4:06 pm
Washington, March 7 (ANI): People who regularly consume nuts, like pistachios, may have lower body weight and reduced risk factors for certain chronic diseases, say researchers.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES