Keyword Results for 'rare earth metals'
NASA invites applications from companies wanting to mine moon Feb 10, 11:32 am
Washington, Feb. 10 (ANI): NASA has now started inviting applications from private companies to take the first steps in exploring the moon for resources such as helium 3 and rare earth metals.
London, Mar. 25 (ANI): Japanese scientists have found vast reserves of rare earth metals on the Pacific seabed that can be mined cheaply.
Rare earth elements finally getting recycled Apr 30, 3:38 pm
Washington, Apr 30 (ANI): A multinational automobiles manufacturer has announced plans to create what it's calling world's first mass-production process for recycling rare earth metals - crucial electric vehicle battery materials - on a large scale.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES