Keyword Results for 'rare earth metals'
London, Mar. 25 (ANI): Japanese scientists have found vast reserves of rare earth metals on the Pacific seabed that can be mined cheaply.
Rare earth elements finally getting recycled Apr 30, 3:38 pm
Washington, Apr 30 (ANI): A multinational automobiles manufacturer has announced plans to create what it's calling world's first mass-production process for recycling rare earth metals - crucial electric vehicle battery materials - on a large scale.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES