Keyword Results for 'sakyamuni'
Buddha's parietal-bone relic flown back to Nanjing May 4, 2:28 pm
Macao, May 4 (Xinhua-ANI): After a 10-day tour in Hong Kong and Macao, the parietal bone of Sakyamuni, founder of Buddhism, was flown back to Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province from Macao on Friday.
Macao, Apr 30 (Xinhua-ANI): A rare piece of parietal-bone relic of Sakyamuni, the founder of Buddhism, has been enshrined for public worship in the Macao East Asian Games Dome on Monday afternoon shortly after it arrived from Hong Kong.
Hong Kong, April 25 (Xinhua-ANI): The 11th Panchen Lama Bainqen Erdini Qoigyijabu attended the Grand Blessing Ceremony for worshiping Sakyamuni's parietal-bone relic held in the Hong Kong Coliseum on Wednesday afternoon.
Buddha's remains flown to Hong Kong for public worship Apr 25, 1:04 pm
Nanjing, Apr 25 (Xinhua-ANI): A rare piece of the parietal bone of Sakyamuni, the founder of Buddhism, was flown to Hong Kong from east China's Jiangsu province on Wednesday for public worship.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES