Keyword Results for 'squeezed'
Jaitley says Congress has already lost fight, squeezed out Jan 4, 9:57 pm
Pune, Jan. 4 (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Arun Jaitley in a speech during the release of the book called 'Modinama' which is based on BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Saturday said that the Congress has already lost its fight.
Melbourne, June 16(ANI): An UK tabloid has published images in which Millionaire art collector Charles Saatchi can be seen squeezing the throat of his wife and celebrity chef, Nigella Lawson.
Drug target to prevent hardening of arteries identified May 17, 3:40 pm
Washington, May 17 (ANI): Researchers have come a step closer towards limiting arterioscelorosis disease - an illness in which hardening of arteries occurs and the supply of oxygen-rich blood throughout the body is squeezed off.
London, Oct 8 (ANI): Tamara Ecclestone was spotted in a dress that squeezed her boobs almost up to her chin on her night out to C restaurant in London.
BJP condemns diesel price hike, says common man squeezed again Sep 13, 9:11 pm
New Delhi, Sep 13 (ANI): The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Thursday condemned the Congress-led UPA Government's decision to hike the price of diesel by Rs. 5 per litre, saying this steep increase will have a cascading effect on inflation and price rise.
Melbourne, Apr 30 (ANI): A Chinese female scooter rider killed a man by squeezing his testicles over a parking dispute, in Haikou City, Hainan Province.
Sydney, Feb.28 (ANI): Dan Christian is shaping up as the unlucky player at most risk of being squeezed out of Australia's one-day side after Shane Watson's successful return to international cricket on Sunday night.
London, Dec 31 (ANI): Alex Gerrard, who gave birth to her daughter Lourdes merely two months back, squeezed back into super-tight trousers to show off her stunning figure in Liverpool on Thursday.
London, Dec 15 (ANI): Nancy Dell'Olio squeezed back into her black PVC dress, which she wore at the adult Erotica 2011 festival last month, to celebrate the launch of Ukranian singer Kamaliya's debut UK single.
London, Nov 22 (ANI): Christina Aguilera seemed to be squeezed to the point of discomfort in her tight bandage-style dress as she performed at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles.
Dhaka, Sep.6 (ANI): The land transfer deal would have also fallen through just like the Teesta and Feni agreement and the transit agreements were a no show on the list of deliverables.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES