Keyword Results for 'tasers'
London, May 26 (ANI): Amid a suspicion of conspiracy in the Woolwich attack case, detectives have fired tasers and made three further arrests as part of the probe into the brutal murder of British soldier Drummer Lee Rigby.
Tasers voltage may provoke deadly heart problems May 3, 5:01 pm
Washington, May 3 (ANI): Electronic control devices (ECDs) - often known as Tasers - may provoke heart problems in the people it strikes, according to a new study.
London, Feb 20 (ANI): Ultimate Taser Ball, a football-style game in which players use Tasers to stun their opponents, is becoming a hit.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES