Keyword Results for 'tobacco companies'
US court orders tobacco firms to admit to lying about smoking risks Nov 28, 12:30 pm
London, Nov. 28 (ANI): A US federal judge has ordered tobacco companies to admit having deliberately deceived people about the danger and addictiveness of cigarettes in self-paid advertisements.
4 multinational tobacco firms lose landmark case over 'plain green' packaging of tobacco to Oz government Aug 15, 12:55 pm
Sydney, Aug 15 (ANI): Four multinational tobacco companies have lost a landmark case to the Australian Government over plain packaging laws of tobacco in the country.
Tobacco companies resorting to slick presentation to lure kids Apr 26, 5:47 pm
London, April 26 (ANI): A new research has revealed that tobacco companies are designing cigarette packs to resemble bottles of perfume or with lids that flip open like a lighter to lure young people into smoking.
Washington, Sept 29 (ANI): UCLA researchers have claimed that tobacco companies knew that cigarette smoke contained radioactive alpha particles that could potentially cause lung cancer for more than four decades, but they deliberately kept their findings from the public.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES