Keyword Results for 'tweezers'
Washington, Nov. 18 (ANI): Researchers have developed a molecular compound CLR01 dubbed "molecular tweezers," which prevents toxic proteins from aggregating or clumping together and killing brain cells in Alzheimer's disease.
Washington, Mar 3 (ANI): While the exact cause behind Parkinson's disease is still not known, evidence points to one particular culprit: a protein called a-synuclein.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES