Keyword Results for 'zakiur rehman lakhvi'
Pak judicial commission's visit to India to cross-examine 26/11 terror strike witnesses delayed by four days Sep 4, 1:18 pm
Islamabad, Sept. 4 (ANI): An eight-member panel of Pakistani lawyers, who were to visit India to cross-examine key witnesses in the Mumbai terror attacks case, has been delayed by four days due to non-availability of flights.
Lahore, May 28 (ANI): The Lahore High Court has deferred the hearing of a petition moved by Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief, Hafiz Saeed, till September 24, and has sought direction from the government over the issue of defending Saeed before a US Court, which issued summons to him, former ISI chiefs and other officials on a law suit filed by relatives of US nationals killed in Mumbai attacks.
Rawalpindi, Nov. 22 (ANI): Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab's execution is likely to further decelerate the already slow-moving trial of seven men arrested in Pakistan for their alleged role in the 2008 Mumbai attacks.
Rawalpindi, Nov. 11 (ANI): Suspects in the 2008 Mumbai attacks case received training at various centres of the banned Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) militant organisation, including navigational training in Karachi, intelligence officials have informed an anti-terrorism court (ATC).
Rawalpindi, Aug. 26 (ANI): The trial of seven Pakistani men, including Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, charged with involvement in the 2008 Mumbai attacks, has been adjourned for a week at the request of a defence lawyer.
Islamabad, June 28 (ANI): An editorial in a Pakistani daily has said if the Mumbai 2008 carnage turns out to be a state-sponsored attack, Pakistan would be in deep water, as the U.S. Congress, which is already hostile to Pakistan's role in militancy, might cut off all aid to the country.
India's refusal to allow Pak lawyers to cross-examine 26/11 attack witnesses challenged Apr 30, 6:34 pm
Islamabad, Apr 30(ANI): The alleged mastermind of the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks, Lashkar-e-Taiba chief Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi has challenged India's refusal to allow Pakistani lawyers to cross-examine Indian witnesses in a Pakistan court.
Islamabad, Mar 14 (ANI): A counsel for Lashkar-e-Taiba commander Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, one of four possible major planners behind the November 2008 Mumbai terror attacks, has said 'legal complications maysurface with fresh evidences.'
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES