Keyword Results for 'bbc newsnight'
No extra cancer risk for metal-on-metal hip replacement patients Apr 4, 10:34 am
London, April 4 (ANI): Patients who have had metal-on-metal hip replacements have no more risk of developing cancer in the first seven years after surgery than the general population, a new study has claimed.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES