Keyword Results for 'cathartic'
'An Unsuitable Boy' was 'cathartic' for KJo Jan 22, 3:38 pm
Jaipur, Jan. 22 (ANI): Getting penned down, his biography was therapeutic and cathartic for ace filmmaker Karan Johar.
Washington, Nov. 15 (ANI): Beatle's founder John Lennon went on an ocean adventure to Bermuda in June 1980, six months before he died, and now his fans can journey through the unexamined part of the singer's life through the iOS app.
Katy Perry promises honesty in her lyrics Mar 21, 6:21 pm
Washington, Mar 21 (ANI): Katy Perry has said that she always wants her lyrics to be honest, "no matter how much it hurts."
Kirsten Dunst found 'Melancholia' role "cathartic" Nov 15, 3:28 pm
Washington, Nov 15 (ANI): Kirsten Dunst says that she found playing the depressive character of Justine in 'Melancholia' "cathartic," after dealing with her own depression issues.
Tom Hardy finds alcoholic role in new movie 'cathartic' Aug 27, 5:27 pm
Washington, Aug 27 (ANI): Tom Hardy has revealed that he found his alcoholic character Tommy in new movie 'Warrior' to be quite "cathartic".
Melbourne, August 03 (ANI): The creator of the most infamous video game, Doom, has dismissed the debate that such games are violent.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES