Keyword Results for 'cord clamping'
Delayed cord clamping can prevent newborns from iron deficiency Nov 16, 10:08 am
London, Nov 16 (ANI): Waiting for at least three minutes before clamping the umbilical cord in healthy newborns could improve their iron levels at four months and protect them from iron deficiency, a new study has revealed.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES