Keyword Results for 'decline in food inflation'
Decline in food inflation an encouraging sign, says Mukherjee Dec 18, 9:07 pm
Bangalore, Dec 18 (ANI): Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee on Sunday stated that the food inflation rates have started to decline, which reflects an encouraging sign for the overall economy.
Mukherjee terms decline in food inflation a good sign Nov 17, 9:10 pm
New Delhi, Nov. 17 (ANI): Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee on Thursday said the weekly food inflation has come down by one percent to 10.63 percent and the fuel price index climbed to 15.49 percent but despite this, if this trend of food inflation continues then it is a good sign.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES