Keyword Results for 'increase in excise duty'
Chennai, Apr 6 (ANI): Terming the ongoing protests by the members of jewellers' associations to be unwarranted, Minister of State in Prime Minister's Office (PMO), V. Narayanasamy, on Friday asked the bullion traders not to panic over the increase is excise duty.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES