Keyword Results for 'increase in excise duty'
Jewellery industry displeased over one pct excise duty hike Mar 2, 6:02 pm
Jaipur, March 2, (ANI-BusinessWire): With one percent increase in excise duty on gold and diamond jewellery, industry experts are being pessimistic about the job loss in the industry when the Union Budget 2016 was presented in the Parliament.
New Delhi, Feb 29 (ANI): Cigarette prices are set to go up for the fifth successive year in India with Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announcing 10-15 percent increase in excise duty for all tobacco products, except beedi in the 2016 Union Budget.
Chennai, Apr 6 (ANI): Terming the ongoing protests by the members of jewellers' associations to be unwarranted, Minister of State in Prime Minister's Office (PMO), V. Narayanasamy, on Friday asked the bullion traders not to panic over the increase is excise duty.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES