Keyword Results for 'increase in excise duty'
Chennai, Apr 6 (ANI): Terming the ongoing protests by the members of jewellers' associations to be unwarranted, Minister of State in Prime Minister's Office (PMO), V. Narayanasamy, on Friday asked the bullion traders not to panic over the increase is excise duty.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES