Keyword Results for 'low glycemic index'
Low-glycemic breakfast can control BP throughout the day Apr 5, 12:44 pm
Washington, Apr 5 (ANI): Eating meals at breakfast that have a low glycemic index may help prevent a spike in blood sugar throughout the morning and after the next meal of the day, a new study has revealed.
Washington, Feb 9 (ANI): A specific goal to eat a set number of daily servings of low-glycemic-index foods can improve dietary habits of people with Type 2 diabetes, researchers say.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES