Keyword Results for 'natural compounds'
Watermelons may help keep your heart healthy Mar 14, 3:49 pm
London, March 14 (ANI): Eating watermelons may help reduce high blood pressure, say researchers. new study in Florida has found that natural compounds in the fruit appear to dilate blood vessels so the heart does not have to work so hard pumping blood around the body, the Daily Express reported.
Washington, March 7 (ANI): A new study has provided new insights into how flavanols and procyanidins - natural compounds commonly found in foods, such as cocoa, grapes, and apples - may work in the body to exert cardiovascular benefits.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES