Keyword Results for 'prosthetic devices'
Brain treats prosthetic devices as part of body Mar 7, 4:25 pm
Washington, March 7 (ANI): A new study has revealed that the human brain can learn to treat relevant prosthetics as a substitute for a non-working body part.
Washington, March 5 (ANI): Neuroscientists have demonstrated that brain is more flexible and trainable than previously thought.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES