Keyword Results for 'retinas'
Zebrafish offers new hope for patients with damaged retinas Feb 1, 1:54 pm
Washington, Feb 1 (ANI): University of Alberta researchers believe zebrafish may hold the answer to repairing damaged retinas and returning eyesight to people.
Compound found in rosemary promotes eye health in rodents Nov 28, 2:51 pm
Washington, November 28 (ANI): Carnosic acid, a component of the herb rosemary, protects retinas from degeneration and toxicity in cell culture and in rodent models of light-induced retinal damage, Sanford-Burnham researchers have discovered.
Washington, November 23 (ANI): Researchers have for the very first time streamed braille patterns directly into a blind patient's retina, allowing him to read four-letter words accurately and quickly with an ocular neuroprosthetic device.
Soon, 30-sec eye test to help combat heart disease Apr 10, 4:35 pm
London, April 10 (ANI): A new eye test, being developed in Britain, could save millions of lives by diagnosing deadly heart disease early.
Washington, Feb 15 (ANI): Researchers, including one of Indian-origin, have undertaken a new study to understand how zebrafish regenerate damaged retinas after injury, which may help suggest new strategies for one day being able to do the same in humans.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES