Keyword Results for 'second hand smoke'
Second-hand smoke can harm kids' mental health Dec 9, 11:14 am
Washington, Dec 9 (ANI): It is a known fact that active maternal smoking during pregnancy has negative effects on child health, such as attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Just 10mins in car with smoker boosts harmful pollutants by 30 pc Nov 22, 10:39 am
Washington, November 22 (ANI): Children are very vulnerable to the effects of second hand smoke, because most of this occurs in cars and private homes-locations not covered by outright public bans on smoking, researchers have warned.
Passive smokers likelier to die of heart disease or lung cancer Jun 16, 10:06 am
Washington, June 16 (ANI): People who are regularly exposed to second hand smoke may have an increased risk of dying from various causes, a new study has suggested.
Second-hand smoke exposure affects girls more than boys~ Mar 27, 11:14 am
Washington, March 27 (ANI): According to a new research, the negative health effects of early-life exposure to secondhand smoke appear to impact girls more than boys-particularly those with early-life allergic sensitisation.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES