Keyword Results for 'small stars'
London, April 7 (ANI): Scientists say tides may dry out what would otherwise be habitable planets around small stars, making them hostile to life.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES