Keyword Results for 'standing committee on finance'
Islamabad (Pakistan), Apr. 28 (ANI): The Senate Standing Committee on Finance has been informed that the judicial commission constituted by Pakistan to investigate all accused featuring in Panama Papers will not be able to prove any wrong doing as there exists no law under which the government can seek information from the countries concerned about offshore companies.
Moily to address International Gold Summit Jul 28, 6:03 pm
New Delhi, July 28 (ANI): Senior Congress leader and chairman of the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Finance M. Veerappa Moily will address the ASSOCHAM eighth International Gold Summit here on Wednesday.
Islamabad, June 8 (ANI): Pakistan's Senate Standing Committee on Finance has unanimously approved a proposal to increase parliamentarians' air travel allowance by 100% from next month.
Parliament's Standing Committee on Finance for widening scope of accountant's definition Mar 31, 5:29 pm
New Delhi, Mar.31 (ANI): The Parliament's Standing Committee on Finance has recommended that the definition of an accountant needs to be widened.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES