Keyword Results for 'zhang xiaoqiang'
Q1 of China's GDP shows decline and inflation rising Apr 4, 1:05 pm
Beijing, Apr 3 (ANI): A senior Chinese government official has said the administration is focused on stable economic growth, even as the nation continues to face challenges. Zhang Xiaoqiang, Deputy Director of the National Development and Reform Commission, said that the GDP rate might have reduced down to 8.4percent which could affect the country's economic progress in this year.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES